Updates Boeing's CST-100 Starliner

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Video should start at STS-70 crew dedication to first use of the new MCC, called the Consolidated Control Center (C3) at 19:20:

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
It's the White Flight Control Room (FCR, pronounced "ficker") which is the old shuttle FCR first used during the on-orbit portion of STS-70 in July 1995.
I still always mix the designations, so I gave up naming them 😅 I only know whether there is one of the old ones or the newer ones when I look at images or broadcasts. Since the first two rooms still have that characteristic screen design on the front wall and the Apollo-era visitor area in the back of the room.

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
NASA and Boeing now are targeting no earlier than Saturday, June 22, to return the agency’s Boeing Crew Flight Test mission from the International Space Station. The extra time allows the team to finalize departure planning and operations while the spacecraft remains cleared for crew emergency return scenarios within the flight rules.

NASA and Boeing leadership will discuss the details of the new return target, flight status, and weather considerations for landing during a pre-departure media teleconference at 12 p.m. EDT Tuesday, June 18. NASA will provide additional media teleconference details soon