General Question Bringing up new panels

DLRK

Reaction score
I'm trying to use the DG-IV3 which has a multipart panel. How do I bring up more panels in the 2D cockpit?

EDIT: I figured out how to change panels, how do I display more than one at once?

Last edited:

DLRK

Reaction score
Huh, OK.

Are there any add-ons of the complexity of the XR or DGIV with a VC?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I think the G-42 wins the cookie for complexity. Unlike the DG-series you can't just jump in and go. The start-up procedure isn't all that difficult once you learn where everything is. Once airborne, to get the best out of her, you've got to fly a pretty good profile to get to orbit.

DLRK

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! :) I'll try a few of those out.

I'm a big fan of complex flight simulation, and I'm looking for something a little more exciting than my usual FSX add-ons.

Last edited:

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of complex flight simulation, and I'm looking for something a little more exciting than my usual FSX add-ons.

The G42 Starliner is basically "You don't just get in the spacecraft and go do it." I think it has the most complex VC of any addon out there.

DLRK

Reaction score
I tried the G42, but I can't seem to get the ramcaster handle to move. Any ideas?

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I tried the G42, but I can't seem to get the ramcaster handle to move. Any ideas?

Use hover controls to get the Ramcaster throttle to move. Remember you need to have it throttled up to about half for them to light when you press the IGN switch.

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
I'm trying to use the DG-IV3 which has a multipart panel. How do I bring up more panels in the 2D cockpit?

EDIT: I figured out how to change panels, how do I display more than one at once?
DGIV-3's 2D cockpit has 2 MFDs, as usual.
Only if your horizontal resolution is at least 1920 pixel, it shows 2 extra MFDs on the sides (view html documentation, located at
%Orbiter_ROOT%\Doc\DeltaGliderIV\DeltaGliderIV_Doc_English.html).

Then you can still open as many External MFDs as your pc can handle, by presing CTRL-F4 (enable "ExtMFD" module first).

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 ----------

Check this thread out (with a bit of patience):
http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=31468