ch or saitek?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm here in the Philippines and I'm planning to buy a yoke or a stick for fs2004 and orbiter, what would you recommend? i would like the one with fairly good price and best performance and quality thanks

Reaction score
Well I bought a Saitek X52 not too long ago and have been pleased with it so-far. The only real problem I've had with it is that some older programs (as well as the Fly-By-Wire addon for Orbiter) don't recognize one of the rotary controls, which is really just a minor annoyance.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Any Logitech stick with force feedback, especially for FS2004.

I have a Force 3D Pro, and it works very well on both FS and Orbiter.

Last edited:

BlueDragon8144

Reaction score
I'm happy with my saitek so far. I never really used the rotaries, so it doesn't really bother me.

dutchpirate

XR Fleet Skin Designer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I use the Saitek Aviator and the number of customizable toggle switches (24!) plus the dual throttle levers is awesome! Fly-By-Wire allows me to set the second throttle to hover or retro which is a really nice feature. Not a force feedback, but VERY economical! I know that you can set the second throttle lever to have dual engine controls in fs2004 if flying a multi-engined aircraft, or set it as flap control.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro has been a great joystick for me and it's reasonably priced to. It's not FFB, but I don't really need that. :p

Native Son

Reaction score
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro has been a great joystick for me and it's reasonably priced to. It's not FFB, but I don't really need that. :p

I agree. This joystick is comfortable to the hand and has three axis control.

Dickie

Wannabe Rocket Scientist
Donator
Reaction score
I bought my X52 a while back and up till last week it has been brilliant - but recently it has started refusing to calibrate and centre properly. When I start Orbiter or X-Plane it always rolls slightly to the left, and my Saitek Flight-Pro rudder pedals don't centre properly or move all the way to the left?

Personally I'd go for the CH setup.