General Question Complete List of 1:1 Shuttles/Sims

Capt_hensley

Captain, USS Pabilli
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.h-10-k.com
Is my list of 1:1 full scale NASA only shuttles/simulators complete?

Attachments

• SpaceShuttleFleet.png
    SpaceShuttleFleet.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Capt_hensley

Captain, USS Pabilli
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.h-10-k.com
As of this post this topic has been read 80 times, but no one has a comment.

I'm wondering if it's a matter of time or subject, that prevents responses, even in the negative.

C'mon guys, Yes, No or maybe works really well. I'm just fact checking...

Linguofreak

Reaction score
As of this post this topic has been read 80 times, but no one has a comment.

I'm wondering if it's a matter of time or subject, that prevents responses, even in the negative.

C'mon guys, Yes, No or maybe works really well. I'm just fact checking...

Most likely, nobody has really researched it as deeply as you have and figures someone else can probably give a better answer.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I think it's more likely an issue that not many people here are qualified to comment...

Capt_hensley

Captain, USS Pabilli
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.h-10-k.com
Most likely, nobody has really researched it as deeply as you have and figures someone else can probably give a better answer.

Thanks, I'm figuring just the opposite, Die Hard shuttle fan permeate this forum. Still someone out there may know of a sim, or mockup that I don't have listed.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I think it's more likely an issue that not many people here are qualified to comment...

Everyone is qualified, they joined the forum. It's a matter of knowledge. This forum is a huge knowledge base. Was just hoping someone would share if they knew something, or respond that to their extensive knowledge, nothing more need be added. It looks complete.

With the GOV sites being down, I can't do much more research on the subject.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her

My only comment is that the list has Endeavour spelled incorrectly. The shuttle flew with the British variant of the word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Endeavour#History

Was just hoping someone would share if they knew something, or respond that to their extensive knowledge, nothing more need be added. It looks complete.

With the GOV sites being down, I can't do much more research on the subject.

I appreciate your frustration, but I highly doubt the issue is one of people holding out on you. You can't exactly demand that people help you; if those viewing your thread have a comment to make, they will surely post it. :cheers:

Capt_hensley

Captain, USS Pabilli
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.h-10-k.com
Gov sites checked, NSF forum scrubbed, can't seem to find anything else to the contrary. So this list, to my knowledge, is complete. I'm closing this subject and moving on...