Hello everyone!

Brad

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, don't know if you remember me, but I am back in the States for a month before heading back to Europe (Germany specifically).

Just wanted to know how everyone is doing and what is everyone take on President Obama shutting down the manned space program? (in a word.. SAD :( )

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Hey Brad, good to see you back. Don't count out the space programme just yet, you still have the Big Conference on April 15th which will see Obama at KSC.

Brad

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Wasn't aware of any conference.... I guess one could hope for a change, but I doubt it. The dream of seeing a man on the moon again in my life time isn't going to happen.

Glad things are well with you.

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Welcome back, Brad!!! It's good to see you again! :cheers:

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Manned spaceflight isn't over. :thumbup:

Unstung

Reaction score
Willkommen zurück (and my German doesn't go much further than that)

Brad

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
HA! Don't worry, my German isn't that much better. One of the first phrases I learned was "Ich verstehe das nicht" - which translates into "I don't understand."

I think it is interesting that there is going to a conference....has anyone made an Orion Lite with an ELV?

Oh..and loved this:
Unstung
Murderator

"Murderator" HA!:lol:

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, don't know if you remember me, but I am back in the States for a month before heading back to Europe (Germany specifically).

Just wanted to know how everyone is doing and what is everyone take on President Obama shutting down the manned space program? (in a word.. SAD :( )

Where in Germany?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Rock'n'Roll is dead as well. It now smells a bit more, but still sounds the same. :thumbup:

Also 6 billion USD for COTS is not really shutting down manned space program, this is neo-liberal outsourcing.

Brad

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Where in Germany?

Currently I live out of two cities in Germany: Garmisch and Berlin. It depends on which fire is the hotter of the two. :p

Also 6 billion USD for COTS is not really shutting down manned space program

Outsouring yes, but as far a NASA in the traditional sense, once the last STS flight comes and goes this September, it will be the end, unless something happens the 15th. (Isn't that tax day in the US?)