Reaction score
How old are you? I am 13.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
I thought me and apollo13 were the youngsters. Guess there are a little more than I thought.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
33. Crikey, I can't believe how young you chaps all are! I feel positively old and creaky. However, one of my favourite sayings - "You are only as old as the woman you feel" ;)

n0mad23

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
33. Crikey, I can't believe how young you chaps all are! I feel positively old and creaky. However, one of my favourite sayings - "You are only as old as the woman you feel" ;)

Ha!

One of my favorites is, "I'm better than any woman you'll ever have, and I've been with women you can only dream about."

I'm not telling you all my age. I'll make you figure it out (come on, if you like Orbiter, you've got the brain to handle a little puzzle).

The year I was born got turned upside down, but everyone failed to notice.

- it's how Bilbo or Smeagol(?) would have posed it.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
1961. I found you on the Orbiter Fan Map, by the way. That gave it away. And either your Orbiter Fan Map entry is out of date or you haven't had your birthday yet this year.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
21 next thursday, the 27th

Though early, :happybday:

Crikey,:rofl:your still a youngster yourself!

:rofl:tblaxland! Especially considering that I'm 41!!:OMG:

Still got you beat!

Ha!

One of my favorites is, "I'm better than any woman you'll ever have, and I've been with women you can only dream about."

I'm not telling you all my age. I'll make you figure it out (come on, if you like Orbiter, you've got the brain to handle a little puzzle).

The year I was born got turned upside down, but everyone failed to notice.

- it's how Bilbo or Smeagol(?) would have posed it.

I thought we were in the same birth cohort?;)

I'm old enough to have watched and remember all of the Apollo flights.

Hint: The tagline to the movie, "American Graffiti".

Too bad there isn't a smiley for "old farts".;)

:cheers:

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
Crikey,:rofl:your still a youngster yourself!

That is what I keep telling myself, but I guess I got worried when I saw all these people half my age on the forum. I just checked and the minimum age of entry to Clan Old Fart is 25! And I thought my prime was yet to come :)

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
That is what I keep telling myself, but I guess I got worried when I saw all these people half my age on the forum. I just checked and the minimum age of entry to Clan Old Fart is 25! And I thought my prime was yet to come :)

I thought it was downhill for males after 18? I know, that is probably little solace at this point.

:cheers:

n0mad23

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Peak?

I'm still on a hyperbolic myself. I was pulling a Dorian Grey there for a while, but I finally stopped getting carded after I turned 37. Funny thing that - didn't start getting carded until I turned 27.

Strange thing - personal time. The distances between people born after the mid fifties and the end of the sixties is far shorter than the post seventies kidz. Remember when 6th graders seem bloody huge?

Shepard did his first flight only a few days before I popped in, so I figure I qualify for Space Age kid.

I'm finally old enough, that WWII really wasn't that long before my time. Sure seemed like it was when I was a kid, as I'd missed the 50's entirely. I had my heart broken once by a gal who wouldn't have me because she was born in `59 and the "age difference is just too big."