• Maybe a little..

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Not possible

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters

luki1997a

Reaction score
Hi all:hello:

I'm going to ask you what do you think about "Nazi UFOs". I personally don't believe that they really existed but it after searching some internet "facts" it's more possible.

Here are some photos of them:
haunebudoc.jpg

haunebu.jpg

Nazi UFOs history:
Before WWII in Germany scientist Viktor Shauberger discovered a new propellant- antigravity. He has constructed a machine which suddenly ascended from the ground and crashed to the roof. This machine was emiting warm and green light and was powered by water(lol).
Durning and before WWII Hitler was interested in "super science" as well as in paranormal activites(he was sending expeditions to Peru to find Spear of Destiny:lol:). He founded Shauberger's research. Along with other great scientists he worked on Vril and Haunebu projects.
Porpulsion for these ships was The Bell(ger. Die Glocke). It was noiseless machine also emitting light and warmth. It was generating antigravity.
First nazi UFOs weren't able to shoot or destroy enemies. Their name was Vril. A new UFO named Haunebu it was 18 meters long, it was able to fly 1200 km/h fast and gain 15 km altitude. Next ones were only better, faster and bigger.

Probably these machines were able to speed up to about 1200 km/h in just a moment.

There's also history that say, nazis escaped to their "Neu Schwabenlad" placed at Antarctica and continued building their UFOs.

The best history is that they have escaped to the dark side of the moon:lol: There's even a film about that(Iron Sky, great movie :)).

So what do you think about these UFOs? I personally don't believe in that nazis were able to construct machines like these.

EDIT:
Some infos here.

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Nazi UFOS? Those drawings look like the British Rail UFOs.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_flying_saucer"]British Rail flying saucer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

luki1997a

Reaction score
:lol:

Next infos:
Take a look at this:
mu4f1004b8.gif

This machine was build by a russian scientist. He was basing on nazi UFOs. His machine worked and lowered testing object mass by 2%. Podkletnov didn't decide to release his discovery to science world, because there was a lot of "laughs" at him.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
If they had a weapon like that, why run the whole other wunderwaffe programs?
Why not use these UFOs to win the war?
Why keep spending money on V-2, rocket powered interceptors, huge cannons, and so on?

Something just does not add up.
Rule #4 of evil overlord: If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

Same argument goes for other supposed Nazi supertechnology from Wolfenstein games and conspiracy theories.

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Can the design of the "classic UFO" fly? Yes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGVI7kJld0

There are several similar designs to this. The fan at the top is not powerful enough to lift the craft, nor does it produce any net thrust (because it first accelerates air that gets redirected uniformly, but at 90° angle by the body). Instead, the thing flies because air is passing over the top surface and and the whole thing acts as a wing.

Could they actually build one? Highly doubtful...

luki1997a

Reaction score
Yeah, that's strange. Possibly they didn't want to let enemy know about their weapon. It was used in 1947(read about operation highjump, but not from wikipedia).

There's also a theory that says USA have their own nazi ufo-like machines. But they are hold for suitable situation :D

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Possibly they didn't want to let enemy know about their weapon.
Sure, just like the USA didn't want the Japanese to know about the atomic bomb?

Podkletnov didn't decide to release his discovery to science world, because there was a lot of "laughs" at him.
Now that may be more plausible.

If you figured out a secret to omnipotence or nearly so, would you blabber it to the whole world, or just use it for your own fun and business?

Alternative: If you figured out how to make a fusion bomb out of a bunch of scrap and a toaster, would you post it on the internet and let the world dissolve into fire, or keep it to yourself?

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
:lol:

Next infos:
Take a look at this:
mu4f1004b8.gif

This machine was build by a russian scientist. He was basing on nazi UFOs. His machine worked and lowered testing object mass by 2%. Podkletnov didn't decide to release his discovery to science world, because there was a lot of "laughs" at him.

So it runs on space magic?

Last edited:

luki1997a

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHN-yuRGGQM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHN-yuRGGQM[/ame]

Some info about Podklentov's researches :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Unstung

Reaction score
This is something the History Channel would be concerned about, unless it involves too much history for them.

luki1997a

Reaction score
Next video :)
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2301623855480311871"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2301623855480311871[/ame]

Can't wait to 21 Dec 2012 :lol:

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think they are extremely possible. In fact, I've seen a couple myself. Even flown one of them on one occasion. Man, that was fun... but I tell you, the killrot autopilots weren't figured out back then. Thing kept rotating on the X axis. But they're really awesome craft. You can go straight to the top of the atmosphere and back in about three days with one, sounds like a long time but all they need to run is a quarter of a litre of anthracite and you're good to go for a couple of flights. The ones they shipped over to SA weren't really looked after though. A lot of them are corroded and unflyable now. But they're all over the world, really. The Nazis made literally thousands of the things. A few are unfinished, a lot of people actually use them as lawn ornaments. It's really cool.

But anywhere that's a mecca of aviation... South Dakota, Rand Airport (just outside of Joburg), Australia, the Kerguelen islands, there's hundreds of people, at least, that fly these things. A lot of them have day jobs of course; they take them up on weekends. But it's a really awesome hobby if you have the money for it. Most of the flights are really mundane though; just a quick spin up and down, that's it. But you need to totally rebuild the thing after a flight, kinda like a Soyuz rocket. They're just that unreliable. The engineering was good, of course, but they're just so old now that you need to be very careful. These antigrav-craft don't last long like some fixed-wing aircraft do, it's all the liquid hydrogen- if it gets in contact with water, it rusts like heck, and that'll ruin your day if you take the ship up before giving it a preflight check.

I heard a story once that a guy wanted to take his up to the Moon, which is totally crazy, but he was going to go for it anyway (would have taken it weeks to get out of the atmosphere, the engineers never sorted out antigravity at high altitudes). His plans failed because he spilled some coffee on a panel fastener which turned it into vermiculite... obviously it would never fly again. Real pity because they're such historical craft. Like I said, they only made about ten or so. They're really rare.

Another story I heard (though this one is a bit of a conspiracy, quite far-fetched... personally I don't buy it) is that they tied one of these to a V2 to see if they could increase the performance of the system. Personally I think if they ever did such a thing, the system would have exploded, just due to the unreliability of rocketry at the time. But it's doubtful that it ever happened; von Braun wasn't fond of antigravity, because it was a challenge to his rocketry science. He's the reason the US went to the Moon with rockets instead of saucers. Which is rather a pity, because if NASA pioneered saucer technology instead of rockets, things would be very different today. You might be able to buy a ticket for a few hundred dollars, hop in one of these ships, be out of the atmosphere in a few seconds and then on your way to the Moon.

;)

Screamer7

Reaction score
T. Neo, you are just hilarious!!!!:rofl:
"a quarter of a litre of anthracite and you're good to go":OMG:

Last edited:

Polaris

Reaction score
It's possible that plans were drawn up, but the project probably never left the conceptual stage due to the more successful (and cheaper) V1 project. Plus, the Germans were running out of good pilots by the end of the war, and if any field tests were conducted, the results were probably in the range of "scrap the project, focus on the Komet!"

Last edited: