I need the following ISS modules

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Hi guys. For my next project, I am downloading all the modules of the ISS, and putting them together in orbit to get the most authentic ISS avaliable in Orbiter. But there are a few modules I can't find. Here they are:
-Pirs
-Harmony
-Experimantal Logistics Module
-Japanese Pressurised Module
-Multipurpose Laboratory Module
-Mini research module 2
-Node 3
-Mini research module 1
If these don't exist, could someone make them and if they do exist, could someone send me a link?

Opie

Reaction score
Pirs and Node 2 & 3 are at Mustards site. The MLM is almost the same on the exterior as the Zarya FGB which can also be found at Mustards site. The JPM and ELM are from Donamy's STS-123/124 payload pack. Don't know where the MRM's are at, don't think anybody has made them yet.

Opie

Reaction score
They are labeled as Artemis and Themis, they are the same nodes, just with an ESA logo.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
You could have just searched the page for Pirs to find it...

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Here's my station so far. If anything is misplaced, can someone point it out?
orbiter2008-06-1319-56-11-84.jpg

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Destiny goes in front of unity, which in turn Harmony's docked to the front in of Destiny.

Fireproof

Reaction score
don't forget out the truss you should use the latest ISS add on to see how it was built

The Aviator

Reaction score
Unity module is "upside down". But you can resolve this changing a value in the .ini config file of Zarya-J. You have to change from "DOCK 0 ROT: (0,-1,0)" to "DOCK 0 ROT: (0,1,0)" (Thanks to xmariox). Then Unity module will be shown in the right way. I'm building my own ISS too! Can you tell me please where you found P6 Truss? I've found Z1, and fixed a docking problem with Unity zenith docking port, but I can't find P6 truss. (Another thing: P6 Solar Array has only 4 Solar Panels, not 8 as I've seen in your picture).
Good luck and happy station assembly!

Last edited:

xmariox

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No P6 for orbiter at this time...

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Theres soon to be an P3/4 Module via Mustard. He's finished the 3D module, and sent it to RussH for doing Animations.