OHM International Space Station v.3.2

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, the perfect orbit I knew ;) Its just that, I can't continue the mission. Either I spend days with it in 1x, or it eventualy goes into the crazy spinning and solar orbit. This happens either I start the rendezvous or leave the orbit as-is.
Can you give me the specs of your PC? most likely it might be due to a obsolete processor or graphics card thats getting strained by orbiter

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I recently made that reentry. My periapsis was 60 km.

60 km is a bit high in my opinion. Your capsule will brake into the very high atmosphere, then lose lift, stall and plunge with a still high velocity into the denser 30-40 km layer.

The idea is to brake "continuously", using the lift generated by the heatshield to optimize the trajectory. At this end, while the capsule pitch/yaw is controlled by autopilot you can a) Set your periapsis to shift the reentry angle b) Control the roll channel of the capsule. You are free to bank as you wish, and this allows you to control the lift generated by the lens-shaped heatshield. See the capsule as a "wing", in fact a crude lifting body. ;)

Siberier

Reaction score
with that data ( periapsis 40 km and started brake manuver 18000 km from soyuz landing site) i've made landing in someweare in africa instead of kazakhstan )) but my G didn't exceed 4. It's a good news)

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Here's an example.

picture.php

Doable with U Cargo Deck, and as said by N_Molson, scn editing.
Excuse me for asking but what addons did you use to make that. I know you use UCD and one of donamy's addons, right?

diogom

Reaction score
Excuse me for asking but what addons did you use to make that. I know you use UCD and one of donamy's addons, right?

Besides UCD, this: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3924"]Module Columbus v2.1[/ame] . Tranquility, Cupola, JEM and Rassvet are from all of David's STS Mission packs, so yes, Donamy's meshes. The PMM is the standard MPLM that comes with ISS 3.2, and just added S6, and Poisk (another Pirs).

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
with that data ( periapsis 40 km and started brake manuver 18000 km from soyuz landing site) i've made landing in someweare in africa instead of kazakhstan )) but my G didn't exceed 4. It's a good news)

My mistake, 18.000 km is a bit long. Try 16.000 km. Soyuz-TMA 8, an exemple of nominal reentry, got 3.96 G at 33.2 km of altitude, so you're on the good way !

lulucky

Reaction score
Hello everyone I've got a problem when I try to open any of the ISS V3.2 scenarios.

**** Orbiter.log
Build Aug 30 2010 [v.100830]
Timer precision: 4.27706e-007 sec
Found 0 joystick(s)
Devices enumerated: 6
Devices accepted: 5
==> RGB Emulation
==> Direct3D HAL
==> Direct3D T&L HAL
==> Direct3D HAL (NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M)
==> Direct3D T&L HAL (NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M)
Module AtlantisConfig.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module AtmConfig.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module DGConfigurator.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module OrbiterSound.dll ...... [Build ******, API 060425]
---------------------------------------------------------------
>>> WARNING: Obsolete API function used: oapiRegisterMFDMode
At least one active module is accessing an obsolete interface function.
Addons which rely on obsolete functions may not be compatible with
future versions of Orbiter.

**** Creating simulation session
DirectDraw interface OK
Direct3D interface OK
Graphics: Viewport: Fullscreen 1024 x 768 x 16
Graphics: Hardware T&L capability: Yes
Graphics: Z-buffer depth: 16 bit
Graphics: Active lights supported: 8
Loading 15382 records from star database
Module Sun.dll ............... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(E) Sun: Precision 1e-006, Terms 554/6634
Module Earth.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module EarthAtmJ71G.dll ...... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564
Module Moon.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
ELP82: Precision 1e-005, Terms 116/829
Finished initialising world
>>> ERROR: No vessel class configuration file found for:
>>> ERROR: ISSR\Zarya
>>> [Vessel::OpenConfigFile | .\Vessel.cpp | 252]
>>> TERMINATING <<<
If someone could help me please ! :)

lulucky

Reaction score
That is weird because i tried to install this several times. I put each files from config in config, each files of module in module and so on, but from what i understood it is the config files which are at the wrong place.

diogom

Reaction score
That is weird because i tried to install this several times. I put each files from config in config, each files of module in module and so on, but from what i understood it is the config files which are at the wrong place.

You don't need to copy each file individualy. Just the main folders. And in the manual there's an installation guide, with required addons and their order of installation, by the way, did you follow that?

Also, :welcome: to the Forum!

lulucky

Reaction score
Oh thank you so much i did not see that we had to install other addons, i thought that all of them were included into this addon and that we only had to put each files into the corresponding folder. I'll try to do as you said ! ;)

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Thank you very much it is now working, Zarya is on its way to space !! ;)

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Hello! I was wondering, though this has been asked I seem to have forgotten.. but is there any plans to add additional missions to this ISS? I'm quite curious, given that the ISS is now complete it would be awesome to fly all the missions + MLM.

diogom

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering, though this has been asked I seem to have forgotten.. but is there any plans to add additional missions to this ISS? I'm quite curious, given that the ISS is now complete it would be awesome to fly all the missions + MLM.

Go back in the thread a bit, answer's there.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yea I cant find Shuttle Fleet 4.8 in OH. probably something happened. I suggest making a different topic regarding its disappearance.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thornton's ISS seems to be missing too.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Never mind, I found it.