Donator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it.

...and prayers for your son :hailprobe:

Nexiss

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This also seems a good point to give PeterRoss and Nexiss some public recognition. They do an absolutely incredible job at testing. Progress would be slower by half at least without you guys!
Thankyou very much jedidia its an absolute pleasure, and its been alot of fun along the way, I truly hope the orbiter community enjoy using IMS as much as I have enjoyed testing it :thumbup:

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
Thankyou very much jedidia its an absolute pleasure, and its been alot of fun along the way, I truly hope the orbiter community enjoy using IMS as much as I have breaking it :thumbup:

Fixed that for you! :thumbup:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, until a minute ago, you haven't managed to produce a heat problem by installing a too strong cooling system. I must admitt that I never saw that coming.

Nexiss

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
you haven't managed to produce a heat problem by installing a too strong cooling system. I must admitt that I never saw that coming.
Oooops :lol:

Furet

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone involved in the development of this exciting project.

Best thoughts for your son, Jedidia.

Dores

Reaction score
Just found this project - looks great!

Would you be able to assemble a station from the supported modules or just the interplanetary ship?

Best,

Dores :D

PeterRoss

Warranty man
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
Just found this project - looks great!

Would you be able to assemble a station from the supported modules or just the interplanetary ship?

Best,

picture.php

picture.php

;)

Last edited:

Dores

Reaction score
Fantastic! :thumbup: :) :) :) :) :) :hailprobe: :cheers: :tiphat: :lol: :)

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dores

P.S. Let me know if I can help...I can't code. Suppose I could Beta test! Or help with documentation?

Nexiss

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:rofl: PeterRoss beat me to it again :thumbup:

Well Jedida has made it very easy for the comunity to create IMS compatible addons / Space Station Modules / Space Ship Parts :thumbup:

Its going to be awsome :hailprobe:

PeterRoss

Warranty man
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
Fantastic!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dores

P.S. Let me know if I can help...I can't code. Suppose I could Beta test! Or help with documentation?

Let's wait jedidia to reply. He would happily get some help with documetation, but, honestly, he's the only person on Earth able to write it :lol: As for beta test - it's possible, but it's up to jedidia to decide if it has a sense on the current stage.
Anyway, it's almost complete. The planned release date is in the end of August.

Dores

Reaction score
Ah no worries, and that all makes sense!

End of August? Fantastic!

I build stations all the time and was hopping for something like this.

Anyway, I'm here to help if I can.

Best,

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
He would happily get some help with documetation, but, honestly, he's the only person on Earth able to write it

That is the exact problem of the matter... Although, I think you guys have been using it enough to write the vessel documentation (that is, how to use an IMS vessel, functions of the different MFCs, usage of the system control screen etc) while I write the design guide (writing on it right now, needed a break from coding. Writing stuff without having the compiler telling you that you wrote it wrong has a strange relaxation factor...).

Let's see... We're in Beta stage about one month before release of a majorly complex add-on with two active testers... Hell yeah could we use another one!
But be warned, it's hard work and not always fun. Two freaks like PeterRoss and Nexiss are worth a hundred of the usual "I tried this and it didn't work"-kind of testers that deliver maybe two reports before you never hear of them again. So... if you want in at this stage, you'd better bring at least one hour of spare time per day.

Well Jedida has made it very easy for the comunity to create IMS compatible addons / Space Station Modules / Space Ship Parts

I inherited most of that stuff from vchamp, though. Man, would it have pissed me to write all those parsers from scratch! :lol:

Last edited:

Dores

Reaction score
Hi jedidia,

I'm up for beta testing.

I am, however, away from Monday the 23rd on business. I am planning to be back thursday.

I could give you an hour tonight, tomorrow and Sunday morning before I go.

How does that sound?

What do you want/need me to do?

Best,

Dores

P.S. Thanks for this add-on!

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi jedidia,

I'm up for beta testing.

I am, however, away from Monday the 23rd on business. I am planning to be back thursday.

Sure, we're all away every now and then. The mportant thing is consistency.

I could give you an hour tonight, tomorrow and Sunday morning before I go.

You'll need some time to familiarize yourself with the add-on first, so I don't expect much feedback before you get back from your trip. Especially with a complex affair like IMS it can sometimes be difficult to separate the bugs from the features if you don't know your way around. I'll send you an invite to the development group, where you'll find some instructions and preliminary documentation, although I'm afraid that much of the user guide is outdated by now... Just grab the latest version, the latest config files for SSBB 4.1, download SSBB 4.1 if you don't have it already, read the user guide as it currently is and see if you can get the hang from there...

Dores

Reaction score
Cool.

Will do - invite away and i'll get testing!

Dores :)