General Question Looking for space orbiter game from 90s

charlogazzo

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just joined to ask about a game from I think the 90s.
A family friend of mine installed it on our windows 2000.

It was a 2D game and in it, the player would undock from on orbiter and land on planets in the Solar system (including the moon) and then take off and dock with the orbiter and that would be a successful mission.

Each planet had it's level of gravity simulated as well so Jupiter and Saturn were very difficult to take off from and you had to control the throttle very delicately.

I have searched online for it and can't find any images or anything. I would be extremely grateful if someone who maybe had encountered such a game could give me some suggestions.
Thank you

pushkin

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hello,

It was a 2D game and in it, the player would undock from on orbiter and land on planets in the Solar system (including the moon) and then take off and dock with the orbiter and that would be a successful mission.

Each planet had it's level of gravity simulated as well so Jupiter and Saturn were very difficult to take off from and you had to control the throttle very delicately.

I have searched online for it and can't find any images or anything. I would be extremely grateful if someone who maybe had encountered such a game could give me some suggestions.
Thank you
Something like lunar lander maybe? check http://moonlander.seb.ly/

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you
Was it 2D, or was it 3D wireframe?