OHM LRO / LCROSS

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: BrianJ

NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and Lunar CRater Observation and Sensing Satellite, launched on an AtlasV401 on 18th June 2009.

Add-on inc. LRO and LCROSS spacecraft, AtlasV401 launch vehicle with custom Centaur upper stage for use as a lunar impactor, LC-41 launch pad, launch scenarios.

Features inc. ascent and parking orbit auto-pilots, extra HUD info displays, Centaur fuel purge functions, LRO laser altimeter and automatic Sun and Earth tracking panels and antenna, Lcross target markers, impact scenery and effects, etc.

Detailed step-by-step flight procedures using TransX and IMFD5.3 by Chris Coffin included, available as .htm document or on-screen help display.

Requires Vinka's "Multistage2.dll"

Jarmonik's "IMFD5.3 & LTMFD" is strongly recommended

29 March 2011: Updated for Orbiter 2010-P1

DOWNLOAD

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
A great addon now even better! Thanks Brianj for such a well made simulation of a historical mission!

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by goth
Review:
Best AddOn I have in Orbiter. Good details, useful info on the screen, beautiful impact animation, no problems in the installation process, a really interesting mission reproduced very well.

Review by charoles
Review:
I actually watched the launch today on NASA TV(The launch went very well I might add), and after it was over I was thinking to myself how cool it would be to run this in the simulator. Sure enough I log on and here it is!! It runs perfect, The installation was perfect, and the timing could'nt have possibly been more perfect! Thanks so much. 5 dg's out of 5. :)

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Excellent addon!

Tedson

Reaction score
Thank You!

This is an excellent addon! I downloaded all your addons, but this is very interesting. 5 vessels for you!:thumbup:

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is an excellent addon! I downloaded all your addons, but this is very interesting. 5 vessels for you!:thumbup:
On behalf of Chris "Flying" Coffin and myself - thanks for the kind words!:tiphat:

Cheers,
Brian