Message for AR81 re: Tutorials

FlyingSinger

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I tried to send the following as a PM to AR81 but was told he is not able or willing to receive private messages. If anyone knows how to reach him, could you please forward this message?

Thanks,
Bruce
----------------
Hello,
I am updating "Go Play in Space" for Orbiter 2010, working with Mark Paton. We are adding a re-entry chapter and I will be adding some material about AMSO and the shuttle fleet to the Add-ons chapter. I would like to reference and write about your excellent tutorials on atmospheric reentry and on the shuttle fleet. I might also like to "borrow" a couple of your tutorial graphics (with credit of course) for GPIS if that would be OK with you.

Have you done any testing of your shuttle fleet tutorial with Orbiter 2010 and Shuttle Fleet 4.5? I will try to do some testing myself but it's a very busy time at work and I am trying to get the GPIS updates done by early March.

Even if they are not updated or tested for 2010, I will still reference your tutorials. You've done a lot of great teaching for the Orbiter community.

Thanks,
Bruce Irving

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi Bruce! He hangs out over on Dan's forum, you might be able to reach him via PM there instead as it looks like he has PMs disabled here.