OHM Multistage2015 - for Orbiter 2010P1

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Seems to me that no autopilot is set, can you post a screenshot of the guidance screen of the MFD while flying?

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hey fred18,I just tried the camera with several different multistage 2015 vehicles,and it still doesn't seem to work with any of them.

barrygolden

Reaction score
After sleeping on it over night I reloaded an older version of multi stage and the SLS launches as it should. However its not on the pad and the hanger and crawler are not there.
when I first tried this the SLS was on the pad and flew great but the hanger and crawler were not there.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I tried the new MS 2015 and the SLS was on the pad but was back to its failure mode. so reloaded the older MS and was ok just not on pad. Used SE to place it on the pad.

really like the detail on the SLS and the MFD.

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hey fred18,I just tried the camera with several different multistage 2015 vehicles,and it still doesn't seem to work with any of them.

Work in progress to see if anything's wrong in the 2010 version. In the 2016 is it ok?

After sleeping on it over night I reloaded an older version of multi stage and the SLS launches as it should. However its not on the pad and the hanger and crawler are not there.
when I first tried this the SLS was on the pad and flew great but the hanger and crawler were not there.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I tried the new MS 2015 and the SLS was on the pad but was back to its failure mode. so reloaded the older MS and was ok just not on pad. Used SE to place it on the pad.

really like the detail on the SLS and the MFD.

I have to say that I don't completely understand if anything's wrong, anyway, if it works and you're happy, I'm happy :lol:

:cheers:

Longjap

Reaction score
Buonasera Fred,

Is it possible to have the solid boosters still firing after separation for a few seconds within Multistage? I would like to have them jettisoned off while the latest bits of thrust still coming out for dramatic effect. :cool:
Now I was thinking :idea: about making the thrusters on top of the SRB's for separation also work with an extra set of "dummy" boosters for the effect which will thrust during sep and so i can connect a particle stream to it. They also need to be jettisoned while firing along the same lines as the boosters so it will look as if they are connected.
But maybe this is getting to complex for multistage alone.

Another question regarding particle streams: I would like to use a particle stream where the textures which are generated are in the same orientation. Right now they are rotated 90 degrees every time a new one is generated. Is it possible to change that somehow?

I've also noticed I can't get the second boosters explosive bolts to fire. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the positioning and .ini are correct.

Ringrazio anticipatamente!

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Ciao Longjap!

thanks for the good italian :thumbup:

Is it possible to have the solid boosters still firing after separation for a few seconds within Multistage? I would like to have them jettisoned off while the latest bits of thrust still coming out for dramatic effect. :cool:
Now I was thinking :idea: about making the thrusters on top of the SRB's for separation also work with an extra set of "dummy" boosters for the effect which will thrust during sep and so i can connect a particle stream to it. They also need to be jettisoned while firing along the same lines as the boosters so it will look as if they are connected.
But maybe this is getting to complex for multistage alone.

Best way to have all this is to build a module to be used instead of the stage.dll. I think it would be also very useful for learning on how to code for orbiter, since this type of vessel will be very easy to code (just the mesh, and engines with some particle effects).
I did this with the jarvis.dll and I obtained exactly what you're asking: separation effects with engines and exhaust still coming out.
Try it if you want, the jarvis3.0 dll is for orbiter2010 only, and if you try the jarvis-M you'll see exactly this effect. I can help a lot here if you need.

Another question regarding particle streams: I would like to use a particle stream where the textures which are generated are in the same orientation. Right now they are rotated 90 degrees every time a new one is generated. Is it possible to change that somehow?
Particles are part of orbiter core and I don't remember any option relevant to his. The only way to do this would be to "reinvent" the particle definition of orbiter... Maybe I'm wrong, but to me there's no way :shrug:

I've also noticed I can't get the second boosters explosive bolts to fire. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the positioning and .ini are correct.
that could be wrong in the module, I don't think I've ever tested explosive bolts in more than one boosters group, I have to give a look at it, is it with orbiter 2010 or 2016?

Ringrazio anticipatamente!
Graag gedaan :)

Longjap

Reaction score
Best way to have all this is to build a module to be used instead of the stage.dll.

Not again!:lol:

I think it would be also very useful for learning on how to code for orbiter, since this type of vessel will be very easy to code (just the mesh, and engines with some particle effects).
I did this with the jarvis.dll and I obtained exactly what you're asking: separation effects with engines and exhaust still coming out.
Try it if you want, the jarvis3.0 dll is for orbiter2010 only, and if you try the jarvis-M you'll see exactly this effect. I can help a lot here if you need.

Tried it. Holy smokes, this Jarvis is a piece of art! Those meshes are very detailed and with very nice fx. Especially the sound is making it come alive. I also love all the info you can put on screen. Yeah, well, I have so many questions I could spam the boards for hours, not sure if appreciated.

Can I have a look at the source code of the Jarvis? Maybe I can learn a lot from this. What is it that makes a code incompatible with 2016 btw?

Isn't this effect, the booster exhaust still running after sep also in the stock Atlantis? Maybe I can also have a look at that.

Particles are part of orbiter core and I don't remember any option relevant to his. The only way to do this would be to "reinvent" the particle definition of orbiter... Maybe I'm wrong, but to me there's no way :shrug:

Well, I've created more or less what I wanted.
http://giphy.com/gifs/3oriNKYuUAG061XPjy/fullscreen

It are separate boosters with particle streams so I have to sync the burntimes with the core stage. Not ideal. Rather have it connected to the thrust of the stage.

Also I've run out of dummy boosters to facilitate my fx needs though. :lol: The falling ice on take off, exhaust detail, double contrails.. time to make a dll.

that could be wrong in the module, I don't think I've ever tested explosive bolts in more than one boosters group, I have to give a look at it, is it with orbiter 2010 or 2016?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Is it possible to have a module that only takes in account the fx and jettison definitions and let the multistage module take account of the size, thrust, mass, fuel etc.?

Last edited:

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Those meshes are very detailed and with very nice fx. Especially the sound is making it come alive.
Meshes and sound were not mine, I implemented in dll the existing jarvis with the old multistage2 project by FOI (Forum Orbiter Italia). The project comes from fausto, famandy and all that team, I jumped in later for the dll version.

Can I have a look at the source code of the Jarvis? Maybe I can learn a lot from this.
no problem, I'll show you, but there was a lot of learning by doing at the time, I don't think it's a brilliant example to learn from.

Anyway, here's the cpp file for the jarvis m boosters (the header is easy to guess, in case you need also the header I'll post it).

Code:
//############################################################################//
#define ORBITER_MODULE
#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
#define _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE
#include <math.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include "orbitersdk.h"
//############################################################################//
#include "Js1smbstII_1.h"
//Class creation
Js1smbstII_1::Js1smbstII_1(OBJHANDLE hObj,int fmodel):VESSEL3(hObj,fmodel){}
Js1smbstII_1::~Js1smbstII_1(){}
//All the parameters
void Js1smbstII_1::clbkSetClassCaps(FILEHANDLE cfg)
{

SURFHANDLE Jcontrail1 = oapiRegisterExhaustTexture ("Jarvis\\Jcontrail1"); 
static PARTICLESTREAMSPEC SRBsm = {

0,		// flag
	2.4,	// size
	150,		// rate
	120,	    // velocity
	0.2,    // velocity distribution
	0.3,		// lifetime
	14,	// growthrate
	1,    // atmslowdown 
	PARTICLESTREAMSPEC::DIFFUSE,
	PARTICLESTREAMSPEC::LVL_PSQRT, 0, 1.0,
	PARTICLESTREAMSPEC::ATM_FLAT, 1, 1.0,
	Jcontrail1
};

SetSize(40);
 SetEmptyMass(86183);
 SetPMI(_V(1,1,1));
 SetCrossSections(_V(220,220,35));
 SetRotDrag(_V(0,0,0));
 SetTouchdownPoints(_V(0,0,1),_V(-1,0,-1),_V(1,0,-1));
 SetSurfaceFrictionCoeff(0.07,0.3);
 SetCW(0.09,0.09,2,1.4);
 EnableTransponder(true);
 InitNavRadios(4);
 SetCameraOffset(_V(0,0,0));

SetVisibilityLimit(0,0.002);
 SetAlbedoRGB(_V((float)255/255,(float)255/255,(float)255/255));
 SetGravityGradientDamping(0);
 SetWingAspect(0);
 SetWingEffectiveness(0);
 SetMaxWheelbrakeForce(200000);

//Fuel
 ph_h[0]=CreatePropellantResource(1000,1000);
 ph_h[1]=CreatePropellantResource(1300,1300);
 ph_h[2]=CreatePropellantResource(1000,1000);

th_h[0]=CreateThruster(_V(0,0,0),_V(0,0,1),440000,ph_h[0],2837.1736,0,101400);
 th_h[1]=CreateThruster(_V(0,0,23),_V(-1,0,0),149500,ph_h[1],300,0,101400);
 th_h[2]=CreateThruster(_V(0,0,-23),_V(-1,0,0),149000,ph_h[1],300,0,101400);
 th_h[3]=CreateThruster(_V(0,0,0),_V(-1,0,0),1500000,ph_h[2],7500,0,101400);

CreateThrusterGroup(th_h,1,THGROUP_MAIN);

SURFHANDLE tex = oapiRegisterExhaustTexture ("Exhaust2"); 
 AddExhaustStream(th_h[0],_V(-1.0143,0,-21.7),&SRBsm);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.919,-0.179,16),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.919,0.179,16),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,-1.516,13.614),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,-1.516,13.206),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,+1.516,13.614),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,+1.516,13.206),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,-1.516,-13.456),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,-1.516,-13.88),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,1.516,-13.456),_V(1,0,0),tex);
 AddExhaust(th_h[1],5,0.3,_V(1.781,1.516,-13.88),_V(1,0,0),tex);

SetMeshVisibilityMode(msh_idh[0]=AddMesh(msh_h[0]=oapiLoadMeshGlobal("jarvis\\Js1sm-bst_1")),1);
}
void Js1smbstII_1::clbkLoadStateEx(FILEHANDLE scn,void *vs)
{
 char *line;

while(oapiReadScenario_nextline(scn,line)){
   ParseScenarioLineEx(line,vs);
 }
}
void Js1smbstII_1::clbkSaveState(FILEHANDLE scn)
{
 SaveDefaultState(scn);
}

void Js1smbstII_1::clbkPostStep(double simt, double simdt, double mjd){
	SetThrusterLevel(th_h[0],1);
	SetThrusterLevel(th_h[1],1);
	SetThrusterLevel(th_h[2],1);
	SetThrusterLevel(th_h[3],1);
	if(GetAltitude()<100){
		oapiDeleteVessel(GetHandle());
	}
}
//#######################################################################################//
//Creation
DLLCLBK void InitModule(HINSTANCE hModule){}
DLLCLBK void ExitModule(HINSTANCE hModule){}
DLLCLBK VESSEL *ovcInit(OBJHANDLE hvessel,int flightmodel){return new Js1smbstII_1(hvessel,flightmodel);}
DLLCLBK void ovcExit(VESSEL *vessel){if(vessel)delete(Js1smbstII_1*)vessel;}
//#######################################################################################//
What is it that makes a code incompatible with 2016 btw?
the new orbiter 2016 has been built with differences in HUD and in other functions. While many of the other functions are somehow retrocompatible, seems that the hud routine difference are not, so if a module is compiled against the old orbiter 2010 as soon as you jump into the cockpit boom... CTD, you have to compile it with the new libraries of 2016 to ensure version compatibility

Isn't this effect, the booster exhaust still running after sep also in the stock Atlantis? Maybe I can also have a look at that.
can't remember exactly in 2010, in 2016 it surely follows totally another way of building the multistage vehicle.

Also I've run out of dummy boosters to facilitate my fx needs though. :lol: The falling ice on take off, exhaust detail, double contrails.. time to make a dll.

well, I thought that I implemented a lot of effects when I did MS2015, seems like they are never enough :lol:

Is it possible to have a module that only takes in account the fx and jettison definitions and let the multistage module take account of the size, thrust, mass, fuel etc.?

beauty of this thing here is that is never a matter of "if" but only a matter of "how" ;)

an idea that just comes to my mind (without touching the Multistage code) could be to create a ghost vessel that doesn't even have to be attached on the rocket, but it can get its interface and do basically whatever you want it to do.
something like:
Code:
OBJHANDLE h_ms=oapiGetVesselByName("SLS");
VESSEL3 *v;
v=oapiGetVesselInterface(h_ms);
v-> do whatever you want with multistage vessel

for getting to know the current stage you can check in the sim if the lower stages appear. In the next release I can increase the information coming out from the clbkGeneric calls anyway so addon developers can also easy know like current stage, current booster, fairing situation etc.

fausto

FOI SuperMod
Reaction score
Meshes and sound were not mine, I implemented in dll the existing jarvis with the old multistage2 project by FOI (Forum Orbiter Italia). The project comes from fausto, famandy and all that team, I jumped in later for the dll version.

Need a correction: Andrew (K_Jameson on OF) is Jarvis rocket project creator. My contribution is on autopilots (sometimes) and on Orbiter Live Missions, youtube videos and some scenarios that helped promoting it.
Many people thinks I'm the boss in all FOI project but it isn't the truth..

romanasul

Reaction score
attached an extract from orbiter api (seems to be latex unfriendly)

isp ref and pressure ref are what was implemented by rcraig42. It seems to me that by defining both you'll achieve what you're willing to have.

OK, I'm getting the proper ISP curve by inputting both values, but i'm still getting static thrust.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Ok found a bug fred18 it seems the playsound(abc) command doesn't seem to work in the new version here's an example
Code:
-10=PlaySound(sound\HDWsnd\Tminus10.wav)
unless something has changed in the command.

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
I think he said that it is due to Orbiter Sound not being fully supported in Orbiter 2016.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks boogabooga that hopefully explains it.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Found a couple more bugs 1. this happens with both D3d9,and default engine when you unload the ms_pad with the SLS attached to it form the Crawler,and then save the scenario when you reopen the scenario again the SLS goes spinning into space 2. when using the default engine the Hangar,and Crawler start blinking,but this 2nd bug doesn't happen when using D3d9.

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
OK, I'm getting the proper ISP curve by inputting both values, but i'm still getting static thrust.

I think this is a orbiter core point, I'll make some tests to be sure about this.

I think he said that it is due to Orbiter Sound not being fully supported in Orbiter 2016.

Correct, thanks. Actually I could have it implemented in 2010 since it already was, but I transposed the code back from 2016 to 2010P1 version, and I'll update both version in one round when the updated orbiter sound will come out.

Found a couple more bugs 1. this happens with both D3d9,and default engine when you unload the ms_pad with the SLS attached to it form the Crawler,and then save the scenario when you reopen the scenario again the SLS goes spinning into space 2. when using the default engine the Hangar,and Crawler start blinking,but this 2nd bug doesn't happen when using D3d9.

1) could be, it has been designed and tested to do the procedure in one run (unload from hangar to the pad, drive the crawler with the pad in launch position, detach the crawler and launch).
2) i noticed that some times, could be meshes issues, but it was quite rare.

one last point: this thread started to be the ms2015 discussion thread in the last days, but it's the thread relevant to the 2010P1 version and I need to know which version has the bugs or if they happen in both 2010P1 and 2016 versions, otherwise it will be very hard to properly track things. I suggest to go on with the discussion in the development thread (http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=35845), specifying which version has what problems.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi fred,I noticed those 2 bugs in the 2010 version if that helps you BTW.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

I have seen this blinking meshes problem before,and what solved it was to change the cog,maybe if you add a cog height option in the crawler,and hangar config that would solve the problem,just a suggestion.

Last edited:

romanasul

Reaction score
Fred, do you know if the isp_sl value works for boosters as well? Burn time mfd doesn't show boosters so I have no way of checking this.

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Fred, do you know if the isp_sl value works for boosters as well? Burn time mfd doesn't show boosters so I have no way of checking this.

Nope ISP_SL and Pressure_sl are valid commands only for stages. With boosters you can simulate the thrust curve which can give the same result even though you have to plot it yourself

romanasul

Reaction score
I can't load well and nomatter's Ariane 5 ECA with Multistage 2015, i installed multistage2 and it seems to work with that. I've tried changing the values and editing but I can't figure out what the problem is, there's absolutely nothing displayed in the log. I'm also putting the configuration file if it helps.
Code:
[MISC]
cog=6

[TEXTURE_LIST]
TEX_1=Contrail1
TEX_2=Contrail2
TEX_3=WEx
TEX_4=WEx2

[PARTICLESTREAM_1]
NAME=SRBsm
TEX=Contrail1
SRCSIZE=3
SRCRATE=150
V0=140.0
SRCSPREAD=0.3
LIFETIME=30
GROWTHRATE=5
ATMSLOWDOWN=1.0
LTYPE=DIFFUSE
LEVELMAP=LVL_PSQRT
LMIN=0
LMAX=1
ATMSMAP=ATM_PLOG
AMIN=1e-4
AMAX=2

[PARTICLESTREAM_2]
NAME=SRBex
TEX=Contrail2
SRCSIZE=1.8
SRCRATE=2000.0
V0=100.0
SRCSPREAD=0.0
LIFETIME=1
GROWTHRATE=18
ATMSLOWDOWN=0.0
LTYPE=EMISSIVE
LEVELMAP=LVL_PSQRT
LMIN=0
LMAX=0
ATMSMAP=ATM_PLOG
AMIN=1e-4
AMAX=1

[BOOSTER_1]
N=2
MeshName="W-Ariane5\Wbooster_EAP"
Height=31.61
Diameter=3.0 
EmptyMass=31000
FuelMass=237000
Thrust=6470000
angle=180
off=(4.4,0,-0.7)
BurnTime=94.3
ENG_PSTREAM1=SRBsm
ENG_PSTREAM2=SRBex
ENG_TEX=WEx2
CURVE_1=(0,60)
CURVE_2=(17,66)
CURVE_3=(33.5,76)
CURVE_4=(50.3,87)
CURVE_5=(67,95)
CURVE_6=(84,100)
CURVE_7=(99.3,91)
CURVE_8=(116.1,78)
CURVE_9=(125,69)
CURVE_10=(129,5)

[STAGE_1]
MeshName="W-Ariane5\WEPC"
off=(0,-0.154,0)
Height=30.7 
Diameter=5.40
EmptyMass=14700 
FuelMass=170000 
Thrust=1350000
BurnTime=535.9
ENG_TEX=WEx
Pitchthrust=472000
Yawthrust=472000
Rollthrust=472000
SPEED=(0,0,-2)
reignitable=0
isp_sl=3118

[STAGE_2]
MeshName="W-Ariane5\WSCA"
Ignite_delay=15
Diameter=5.40 
Height=3.35
EmptyMass=5910 
FuelMass=14900
Thrust=64800 
BurnTime=1005.5
off=(0.009,0.001,16.63)
ENG_TEX=WEx
reignitable=0
Battery=2

[FAIRING]
N=2
MeshName="W-Ariane5\fairup2_fairing"
Diameter=5.4
Height=10
angle=90
off=(0.,0.,28.02)
Emptymass=2500

[PAYLOAD_1]
off=(0.009,0.001,20.1)
MeshName="W-Ariane5\Wsylda"
name="SYLDA"
Module="W-Ariane5\Sylda"
Diameter=5.10
Height=4.9
Mass=450
Render=1
Code:
**** Orbiter.log
Build Aug 30 2010 [v.100830]
Timer precision: 3.01174e-007 sec
Found 0 joystick(s)
Module AtlantisConfig.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module AtmConfig.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module DGConfigurator.dll .... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module ScnEditor.dll ......... [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module OrbiterSound.dll ...... [Build 121120, API 100830]
Module D3D9Client.dll ........ [Build 150712, API 100830]
Module Multistage2015_MFD.dll  [Build 161006, API 100830]
Module BurnTimeMFD.dll ....... [Build 160907, API 100830]
Module DVToolsMFD.dll ........ [Build 120331, API 100830]
Module PursuitMFD.dll ........ [Build 160917, API 100830]
Module BaseSyncMFD.dll ....... [Build 160521, API 100830]
---------------------------------------------------------------
>>> WARNING: Obsolete API function used: oapiRegisterMFDMode
At least one active module is accessing an obsolete interface function.
Addons which rely on obsolete functions may not be compatible with
future versions of Orbiter.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Module LambertMFD.dll ........ [Build 150115, API 100830]
Module LaunchMFD.dll ......... [Build 160907, API 100830]

**** Creating simulation session
D3D9Client: [DirectX 9 Initialized]
D3D9Client: Sytem has XNA math support
D3D9Client: [3DDevice Initialized]
D3D9Client: [Loading Stars]
D3D9Client: [Loading Constellations]
D3D9Client: [D3D9Client Initialized]
Module Sun.dll ............... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(E) Sun: Precision 1e-006, Terms 554/6634
Module Mercury.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Mercury: Precision 1e-005, Terms 167/7123
Module Venus.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module VenusAtm2006.dll ...... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Venus: Precision 1e-005, Terms 79/1710
Module Earth.dll ............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
Module EarthAtmNRLMSISE00.dll  [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Earth: Precision 1e-008, Terms 2564/2564
BaseObject: Parse error
Module Moon.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
ELP82: Precision 1e-005, Terms 116/829
Module Mars.dll .............. [Build 100830, API 100830]
MarsCristiapiAtm: correctly loaded and initialized.
VSOP87(B) Mars: Precision 1e-005, Terms 405/6400
Module Phobos.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Deimos.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Galsat.dll ............ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Jupiter.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Jupiter: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1624/3625
Module Io.dll ................ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Europa.dll ............ [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Ganymede.dll .......... [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Callisto.dll .......... [Build 100217, API 100215]
Module Satsat.dll ............ [Build 100215, API 100212]
Module Saturn.dll ............ [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Saturn: Precision 1e-006, Terms 2904/6365
Module Mimas.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Mimas: Terms 113
Module Enceladus.dll ......... [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Enceladus: Terms 33
Module Tethys.dll ............ [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Tethys: Terms 101
Module Dione.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Dione: Terms 59
Module Rhea.dll .............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Rhea: Terms 68
Module Titan.dll ............. [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Titan: Terms 100
Module Iapetus.dll ........... [Build 100215, API 100212]
SATSAT Iapetus: Terms 605
Module Uranus.dll ............ [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Uranus: Precision 1e-006, Terms 1827/5269
Module Miranda.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Ariel.dll ............. [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Umbriel.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Titania.dll ........... [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Oberon.dll ............ [Build ******, API 060425]
Module Neptune.dll ........... [Build 100830, API 100830]
VSOP87(B) Neptune: Precision 1e-006, Terms 391/2024
Finished initialising world
Module zl3arms.dll ........... [Build 100618, API 100606]
Module Spacecraft3.dll ....... [Build 151106, API 100830]
Module multistage2.dll ....... [Build 161006, API 100830]
Multistage Version: 161006
Load State Started
Ariane5: Guidance File present: Config\W-Ariane5\arECA.txt
Ariane5: Sound found @step 1
Ariane5: Sound found @step 2
Ariane5: Sound found @step 4
Ariane5: Sound found @step 7
Ariane5: Sound found @step 10
Ariane5: Sound found @step 12
Ariane5: Sound found @step 15
Ariane5: Sound found @step 18
Ariane5: Sound found @step 19
Ariane5: Sound found @step 22
Ariane5: Sound found @step 27
Ariane5: Sound found @step 29
Ariane5: Sound found @step 30
Ariane5: Config File: C:\Games\orbiter100830\Config\W-Ariane5\arECA.ini
Ariane5: Number of stages in the ini file: 2
Ariane5: Number of boosters group in the ini file: 1
Ariane5: Number of Payloads in the ini file: 1
Ariane5: This Rocket Has Fairing
Ariane5: Texture n.1 Loaded Contrail1
Ariane5: Texture n.2 Loaded Contrail2
Ariane5: Texture n.3 Loaded WEx
Ariane5: Texture n.4 Loaded WEx2
Ariane5: booster n. 1 Tank Added: 474000.000 kg
Ariane5: Stage n. 2 Tank Added: 14900.000 kg
Ariane5: Stage n. 1 Tank Added: 170000.000 kg
Ariane5: Stage n. 1 Engines Exhaust Added--> number of engines: 1 , diameter: 2.700, position x: 0.000 y: 0.000 z: -15.350
Ariane5: Booster Group n.1 Engine Exhaust Stream Added: srbsm to engine n.1
Ariane5: Booster Group n.1 Engine Exhaust Stream Added: srbex to engine n.1
Ariane5: Booster Engines Exhaust Added--> Booster Group: 1 number of engines: 0 , diameter: 1.500, position x: 4.400 y: 0.000 z: -16.505
Ariane5: Booster Group n.1 Engine Exhaust Stream Added: srbsm to engine n.2
Ariane5: Booster Group n.1 Engine Exhaust Stream Added: srbex to engine n.2
Ariane5: Booster Engines Exhaust Added--> Booster Group: 1 number of engines: 0 , diameter: 1.500, position x: -4.400 y: 0.000 z: -16.505
Ariane5: Stage n.1 Mesh Preloaded: W-Ariane5\WEPC
Ariane5: Stage n.1 Mesh Added Mesh: W-Ariane5\WEPC @ x:0.000 y:-0.154 z:0.000
Ariane5: Stage n.2 Mesh Preloaded: W-Ariane5\WSCA
Ariane5: Stage n.2 Mesh Added Mesh: W-Ariane5\WSCA @ x:0.009 y:0.001 z:16.630
Ariane5 Payload Mesh Preloaded 1
Ariane5: Payload n.1 Mesh Added: W-Ariane5\Wsylda @ x:0.009 y:0.001 z:20.100