News My Brother Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Wasteland

Orbinaut
Reaction score
Of course, there is a delay in lab results, so approximately another 3-5 days for the results to come in, so please bear with me.

Napalm42

Drell Admiral, Citadel Fleet
Donator
Reaction score
I am surprised I hadn't posted in here, my deepest sympathies, I can't imagine what that must be like.

I'll be renaming my VSA's series of missions to the Jovian system to Voyager III, in his memory. I didn't know him aside from a few posts, but I still feel I should contribute something to his memory.

Lord Wasteland

Orbinaut
Reaction score
Well, I believe right now, he suffered kidney failure, and the dead cells released, then entered throughout his body, causing a stroke. Trust me, I am utterly confused, about what this means, but he will be buried on Saturday. He blessed this coming Saturday, and it was his birthday. He shared his birthday with traitors, the death of Korolov, the Fundamental Orders, End of the ARW, and the Start of the Today Show. He blessed Korolov.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Again, my condolences. He also shares his birthday with me (and US astronaut Shannon Lucid and Huygens' landing on Titan), my thoughts will be with you, also, or especially on that day. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.