N1 rocket

Reaction score
oh....just 1 little question, is the complex and transpo modeled?

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
Yes, I am currently working on this alone (Computerex will help with coding once I have the meshes finished (or before if he wants)).

If someone wants to model the transporter, complex or anything else, feel free too. I have plenty to go on with and won't feel cheated out of the job.

I'll post updates once I've done some more work on it.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
I'm willing to help on LOK or LK i dont which one was the one which orbited, my memorys a bit fuzzy when it comes to Russian Space History, dont let Chipstone306 hear me say that.

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
There has been a bit of progress on the N1. I have very nearly finished the modelling for the N1 and I have textured some of it. The LK is also partially textured (There are still a few tweaks for the mesh, but it's close to finished). The LOK needs a lot more work, but it will get done eventually. computerex and I have begun correspondance regarding the programming, so hopefully we will have something that flies fairly soon.

Unfortunately, computerex and I have exams approaching, which will be taking up a fair bit of my time (even more than school does usually), and I believe the same can be said for computerex.

I'll post some screenshots once I've finished the modelling and got it mainly textured.

Master of Blades

Reaction score
Good to hear that there's happening something atleast ^^

RL has an annoying way to rear its ugly head when least needed :p

Anyhows, good luck with the exams, now, I don't know very much about the Australian school system, but what are you studying for? Astronaut? :)

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
As much as I would like to be an astronaut, I highly doubt I would become one. Apart from the lack of australian space program
the main problem is my height. I am already 6'1" (I'm 14) and I'm still growing. The maximum height for travelling on a Soyuz TMA is 6'3", which I may well surpass by the end of this year.

I am aiming for an engineering degree of some sort, most probably aeronautical or mechatronic engineering. (Both uni courses have the same requirements).

And yes, RL does only seem real when you hve things you'd rather be doing. :(

Master of Blades

Reaction score
Now that doesn't say me alot, since the only thing i know is the apparently "oh so fishy" metric system o_O

Ohwells, good luck with them exams anyway