N1 rocket

Reaction score
how about modeling a launch pad? ALSO, this is very important, you guys shouldn't make a smoke contrail for it, because the original didn't have one, only flames

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
razgriz31m said:
how about modeling a launch pad? ALSO, this is very important, you guys shouldn't make a smoke contrail for it, because the original didn't have one, only flames

Yes, that's a good idea. Hope we could get the entire launch complex one day.
Hmmm, no contrails, a strange as it sounds I haven't seen any contrails in any of the pics I've seen. I'll keep that in mind when coding it (Which reminds me, would anyone like to code this? My C is a bit rusty (I haven't used C for about 3 years), and learning the Orbiter API doesn't help.)

I'm working on textures for the N1 at the moment, and should have some pics soon.

Reaction score
ummm a vc maybe great but it's not worth it, the N1 didn't even reach "space".hahaha. UNUSSAPPIENS, maybe a texture with a bit of weathering will do great!

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
The weathering is what I am working on at the moment.

Hmmm, I wonder if it would annoy people if there was a chance that the rocket would explode while in flight...

Also, I am going to have to use multistage.dll and spacecraft3.dll unless someone else wants to code, which means less custom actions (Mainly no explosions on launch or launch escape systems).

willy88

Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Also, I am going to have to use multistage.dll and spacecraft3.dll unless someone else wants to code, which means less custom actions (Mainly no explosions on launch or launch escape systems).

Didn't Computerex say he was willing to code?

Reaction score
so will there be possible explosions in launch or flight? and the screenies!!!!!:)

teago

Reaction score
this would be really cool, I really liked mcdope's n1 back in the day.

Jordaxe12

Reaction score
i dont know if u guys have seen this but heres an addon with n1 launch pads and the n1 and other russian rockets i havent tried it so i dont no much about it. [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2619"]Russian Rocket Launch Facilities V3[/ame]

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Maybe some day I will be able to help you guys make something. But I am still currently about to release a rocket I made. I am having problems with my configuration file.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I had also started the Chelomei rival design one day, maybe I still have the mesh file around somewhere... think of a scaled up proton launcher.