Gaming O-F Dedicated FSX Server

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
I have FSX, can anybody join in? I have a few NASA and historical planes. Also, do you guys have ATC or no?

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
No one wants to sit in the tower all day, so no, we do not have ATC. If you would like to do it, that would be fine.

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
No, I don't like to use towers, plus I don't have a mike. But I would like to join the server on Saturday. Where do you guys fly at?

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I cant connect for some reason. Any suggestions?
From the first post in this thread:
IP: 98.247.36.147
Default ports (6112-6122)
Currently up Thursday evening - Monday morning (US Pacific time)
Normal session is Saturday at 1900 GMT
Note the red bolded part.

I don't leave the server on 24/7 because no one typically uses it outside of the scheduled saturday session, and it also makes my computer room kinda hot (no A/C in my apartment :( ).

If there's enough interest, though, I can start leaving it up for longer periods.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
My dad found a way for Dansguardian to only ask for username and password for the web browser, so I can now use real world weather updates.

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
for anyone who wants to play when the normal server is down i have a hamachi server so we can play LAN.

Name: Ghostless 1
pass: peekaboo
IP: 5.45.158.173

contact me on messenger or by email @ [email protected] if you want me to put it up

Last edited by a moderator:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
for anyone who wants to play when the normal server is down i have a hamachi server so we can play LAN.

Name: Ghostless 1
pass: peekaboo
IP: 5.45.158.173

contact me on messenger or by email @ [email protected] if you want me to put it up
Not sure this is necessary--I can bring up the server anytime as well, and with a couple people this week having expressed interest in having the server up all the time I'll probably be looking into options to take care of the problems I had with it being up all the time.

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
did anyone do anything saturday? if so im sorry i missed it, mom hating on my GF kept me away all day. if not... any plans for today?

Fizyk

Reaction score
Website
ebvalaim.net
I was on the server for a while. There was me, Astrosammy, Zatnikitelman, Pilot7893 and Whatu. We were flying around Madeira without purpose :p I and Pilot7893 were trying to chase Astrosammy for some time (well, at least I was, and Pilot was flying behind me), then Whatu and Pilot changed their planes for helicopters and flew around LPMA airport. I don't know what happened then, because unfortunately I had to go, but if anyone is up for some flying today, I will gladly join.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sorry guys, I've been on an rFactor kick lately, but I'm sure I'll get back into FSX soon!

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Well, everyone left short after you left, Fizyk. Maybe we can do something special next Saturday (Independence Day).

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
carrier practice off the coast of manhatten island? wich raises a question. are the twin towers modeled in FSX?

Probably not a good idea to do it so close to such a populated area, some people will have terrible fps. And no the twin towers are not shown in FSX to my knowledge.

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
aah ok, nvm then

today i was practicing with the T-45. just pulling high-G maneuvers and generally screwing around. i pulled a backflip going 280, crested the flip at 70 where i stalled out, then fell down and recovered but as i started to accelerate again i noticed my airspeed indicator just showed 0.

i didnt know you could break one by doing a loop lol

Last edited:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I left the last June session because I had to catchc a plane, I missed the 4th of July one because I was (and still am) overseas, but I might catch next Saturdays session, depending on what time the plane lands.