Request Rag Tag Fleet

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've managed to salvage the firefly 2011 from my orbiter.:) I'm now hunting down it's shuttles.

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ok. Will this have the BSG or just the firefly? I will stop work on the firefly stuff

Ok. I have all the firefly add-ons and I have Dr. Marcure's permission to upload if people want it.
The only problem is that the contact infrmation is not valid in the doc.
let me know and I will make account for add-ons.

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have a majority of the ships and i can sift through and get them for your. I have some/maby most of the BSG ships.

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ok. But I was doing it for others. I have the shuttles. But it sounds like all the firefly items will be released.

Mauler85

Traveler out of time
Reaction score
How about any of the BSG or Stargate stuff? Anyone working on those things?

Dr_Thomas

Reaction score
I only have the firefly and stinger. I will ask if Dr. Marcure has the others. but we do not work in same lab so I only see him sometimes.

OK I have done upload but it needs to wait for permission before showing.
Up load has firefly, shuttle, mule, skid and space station.

No support from Dr Marcure and I only know a little about it for flying around a bit. Going to ISS and other space station at moon. So people are on their own on how to use best.

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have the BSG source code and anim8or. But didn't see the stargate among the code

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
I have Manifest_V1a.zip, Puddle_JumperB4.zip, RTF_CityShipV1.zip, SGUShuttleV1.zip, StarGate_files101710B2.zip and Stinger.zip in my storage, if any one wants them.

Just for clarity, ill make them available for those of you updating them.

Last edited:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure I've got the Firefly Sport I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

EDIT

Yep, I'll still got it.

Firefly_Sport.jpg

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have the parts to make the Valley Forge from Silent running. Also the drones Huey/Luey Dewey/ meshes I could add them as a moving attachment point.

Looks like she is here:
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1310"]http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1310[/ame]

Last edited:

Mandella

Space Cultist
Donator
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand, but are people just looking for the original .zips? If so, I have all the Firefly Universe stuff, including the mules and the sport. And I notice that ZCochrane's Jumbo and Grey Goose are still up on Orbit Hanger.

I *should* have much of the BSG stuff too, somewhere on this hard drive or in backup...

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes and No. Last year the Rag Tag forum and website was closed and all OH were removed. Jon gave me the pieces to assembly if people wanted them. But now it sounds like DR. Thomas is going to upload the original FireFly2011 w/ NO support from Jon.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I've stopped short of uploading the Firefly sport in order to satisfy my own questions here...

I'm understanding that Dr. Marcure has no problem with the Rag-tag add-ons being made available to the 'Hangar. ZCochrane and Hielor are also mentioned in the credits (for flight modeling and keyboard comm script).

The 'Sport is pretty short on documentation, it mentions getting the keyboard commands from the RagTag forum, and Dr. M's yahoo email.

So, my question is;
1) should I edit the readme to remove Dr. M's email address (along with the reference to the old forum), while leaving ZCochrane and Hielor (I think Dr. M's name should still be in there because he did the 3d model and programming).
And
2) Upload the 'sport...

There is nothing in the documentation as to how to control the craft (engine swivel, camera positions, etc). So I would expect a few pilots to ask what the keyboard commands are, and the solution lies (or did) in some documentation on a forum that doesn't exist anymore.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have the newer Battlestar, Colonial One, Fireball, Flatbed, Ragnar, Prototype Viper and guns, and Raider.

orion 2011

Reaction score
RFT addon

Hi,

I find in my computer an old orbiter with into all addons of RTF!
I gather all files of the addons !
They works!
Bye
-----
Orion 2011

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
I have the entire colonial fleet including the newer and original series battlestars on my external drive. Sadly the USB port is broken so I need to purchase a new case for the hard drive. When this is done, if there are no objections by the authors and founders of RagTag fleet, I would be happy to post the whole set (with acknowledgement to the authors) to orbithangar.

Sadly I cannot make claims as to wether or not any of them will work in orbiter 2010 or later. I have not used them since my original computer melted down.

fort

Reaction score
I have the entirety of the RTF - zip and topics/htm - since it's creation, originating of OH, forums, of which the site of J Marcure, and, consequently, for every vessel, the documentation (of which the keyboard command) that accompanied their presentation on the Ragtag forum.

Here, joined, the documentation for the Firefly Sport.

I think to put in order all these files in the weeks that come and, to the need, do an upload, here or there, for those that would wish it (200 Mo).

Attachments

• Firefly_Sport.zip
    101.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

htrfhy

Reaction score
so does the rag tag fleets stargate mods exist still or are they all gone im just looking for the sgu mods

saintman44

Reaction score
RTF models

I had a HDD failure and was unable to recover any of Jon's BSG stuff. Looks like from these posts plenty of people have them, can someone point me to where I can get both the old and new Battlestars, fleet, etc.? I can't find them anywhere else on the web...