Reaction score

doggie015

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Let this be known-
:compbash:
I F:censored:G HATE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER
I WORKED FOR 3 F:censored: HOURS ON A MOVIE FOR THIS CONTEST, AND NOW THE ONLY WAY IT WILL LET ME SAVE IT IS TO DELETE EVERYTHING BUT THE TITLE SCREEN!! BUT OF COURSE, MY PARENTS CAN'T BUY ME ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE THEY THINK WMM IS PERFECT BECAUSE IT'S FREE!!
whoa... Temper, Temper, I use WMM for my short movies (software demos, there's one on my youtube channel actually) but I would use something else for movies longar than 5 minutes, or just upload the straight movie to youtube without editing

steph

Reaction score
Something unbelievable happened at school. Since she had no more lessons to teach, the English teacher suggested that we watch a movie. To my complete astonishment, several of my colleagues almost begged the teacher to let them watch Apollo 13:beach:.And I mean dudes who had shown absolutely zero interest towards spaceflight They didn't have the at that moment, but they could get it within 10 minutes max. All it would have taken would have been a short run to a nearby shop. The teacher said no, but agreed to play it the next time. However, the same dudes laughed their retros off at the documentary shown instead of apollo and the teacher got mad at them so no more movie next time:chair:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I was thinking...the rotation of the Moon is such that you could ride a bike at a reasonable speed and always keep the sunrise on the horizon....[/random thought]

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
I have immense hiccups. Please stop. please god no... no more hiccups, it was my best friends birthday i didn't mean to drink that much.. crap... help meeee.... nooooo.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
I was thinking...the rotation of the Moon is such that you could ride a bike at a reasonable speed and always keep the sunrise on the horizon....[/random thought]
16.6km/h at the equator. Definitely doable.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry, needed to scream. Bloody exams. I am so bored. Nothing to do. Won't study on principle.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Oh nooooooooooooo! The first goal of the European football championship, and it happens for the team, I don't support for the day.

(Germany plays tomorrow, but the goalie of Switzerland plays for my home club)

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ir feels like the surface of the sun in the Washington, DC area today. I actually had trouble breathing when I stepped outside. Joan Jett of 80's rock fame will be playing at the Fairfax Co. fair this evening at 7 PM, do I really want to make the trip up there in this heat?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Ir feels like the surface of the sun in the Washington, DC area today. I actually had trouble breathing when I stepped outside. Joan Jett of 80's rock fame will be playing at the Fairfax Co. fair this evening at 7 PM, do I really want to make the trip up there in this heat?

Yes - it is not too hot, before you can boil a noodle pot on your cockpit.

Also, with the right music, you can drive anytime.

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry, needed to scream. Bloody exams. I am so bored. Nothing to do. Won't study on principle.

I know the feeling. I should probably be studying right now, and I probably will be fairly soon.

At least there's less than a week of it left (Then I get to do it again in 6 months, and another 6 after that...)

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Problem with me is that I can't study, it just doesn't happen. Studying doesn't help me, mainly because my method of studying seems to be staring at the book for 10 minutes, getting a glass of juice, staring at the book more, then shutting the book to do something else.