Humor Random Comments Thread

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I've tried atleast 3-4 copies. They all fail.

Sold my old PS2 not long ago. Was one of the old ones. I had 2 retail copies of GT3, one I bought at a buy-sell-trade store, and one that a friend had given me in a stack of games. Both were in great shape, but the PS2 would only play the one that I bought.

I had considered going out and buying one of the original PS3 units that had the emotion engine built in just so I could play my old PS2 games, but I ended up selling it instead because I barely have time to play the PS3 I already have.

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
Grammar Nazi

xybxm.jpg
It is believed that the Grammar Nazi's won the great language war as their enemies, "Da Kewl Gyz", couldn't understand each others orders and as such had no coordination whatsoever. :cheers:

Pyromaniac605

Reaction score

Turbinator

Reaction score
Dr. Pepper is OK, not my top choice but it's drinkable.

Last week I tried a Jamaican Ginger Beer instead of the usual Canada Dry Ginger Ale, big mistake... sticking to Ginger Ale from now on.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sweet Lord. These fountains (you probably can see me to the left of the first picture, with a red tie) were all nice until one day I got a gastrointestinal disorder... no coke, no soda... spirits will do.

iamwearingpants

Just an Earth-bound misfit, I
Reaction score
With all these people worrying about their weight, try the Einstein routine!
You sit and do nothing, and you lose mass! More effective than all of the other ridiculous crap they advertise today! :lol:

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
Dr. Pepper is OK, not my top choice but it's drinkable.

Last week I tried a Jamaican Ginger Beer instead of the usual Canada Dry Ginger Ale, big mistake... sticking to Ginger Ale from now on.

Hey don't hate on the Ginger beer lol. It's awesome. It's just a caffeinated ginger drink much like Canada dry.

Pyromaniac605

Reaction score
I can't stand ginger beer, I don't understand why it's so popular in some places.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Can someone explain to me why I have all my fonts set to Segoe UI, yet my search bar (In the Start menu, explorer etc.) is in a different font?
It's getting on my nerves because whatever it is it's horrible to look at and sticks out like a sore thumb from all the other text on my screen. :p

Turbinator

Reaction score
Helvetica Neue 45 Light, Is what I use.

I also approve of, Humanst521 Lt BT Light

.​

Last edited:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Can someone explain to me why I have all my fonts set to Segoe UI, yet my search bar (In the Start menu, explorer etc.) is in a different font?
Easy.
Start > Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows Features On or Off > uncheck Windows Search.
And it would disappear.

It's getting on my nerves because whatever it is it's horrible to look at and sticks out like a sore thumb from all the other text on my screen. :p
When someone can't tell the music apart they say a bear stepped on his ear.
What's the expression for someone who can't tell fonts apart?

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
That's the problem, I don't want to get rid of it, I use it all the time. :dry:
Not something i can imagine...

Anyway, the simplest way of changing a font there that i know of is by Windows Style Builder - edit or alter the theme.

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Random:
Why does an eye of the storm called so?
It was called so for hundreds of years, no?
Where does the name originate?