Humor Random Comments Thread

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
Like I said, all my fonts are set the Segoe UI, I don't understand why the Search Bar is in something else. :mad:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
There is an wikipedia article about the microscopic river next to my families house:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleine_Aller"]Kleine Aller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Feels...strange.

EDIT: NASA page with lots of quotes about knowledge:

http://km.nasa.gov/whatis/KM_Quotes.html

Last edited:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Completely random :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpE1bJp8-4w"]Bratisla Boys - "Stash, Stash" - YouTube[/ame]

Performed by 3 french comics that were fed up with the Eurovision Song Contest, and by the Boys Bands of the late 90's.

They put some background into it, and it quickly became a Summer Hit in France. A good hoax, and they weren't expecting it !

Here's the fictional biography :

Behind the "Bratisla Boys" are hiding Piotr, Olaff and Dvorjak, three crewmen of the "slovakistanese" Navy. They meet in 1975 in Gdansk, and begin to play songs together. From 1978 to 1983, they sold 600,000,000 albums and were 7 times "double wooden disk" in Bielorussia, Moldavia and Uzbekistan.

Sadly, the success doesn't last and they decide to take their luck in the West. While the "Stach Stach" song was going to be a commercial success, the trio disappears in the Dead Sea*, as they were trying to beat the world record of apnea (the support team began to wonder where they were after 18 hours and 31 minutes). The greatest artists, to maintain their memory, recorded a best-of album "Anthologigi".

*another expression for the Aral Sea, near Baikonur, were there is merely enough water to dive because of the Soviet agricultural policy (they dried the sea to grow cotton in the desertic steppe in the region of Baikonur)

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
.... FAIL :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
295787_154355764646278_119477011467487_295633_5959413_n.jpg

kwan3217

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Last edited:

kwan3217

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It is said that war is our way of learning geography, and there's a certain amount of truth to that. I know a lot of the geography of Normandy, but couldn't tell you what corner of France Toulouse is in.

(And I'm going to be really embarassed if Toulouse is in Normandy...)

Linguofreak

Reaction score

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Can someone please just tell me, I'm not reading through eighty pages.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I just saw the 10 first minutes of this movie, and it's possibly one of the worst I saw recently :facepalm:

The launch scene itself make you cry when you played Orbiter... :cry:

They just throw technical terms without any pertinence :beathead:

Escape From Mars (1999)

It gets worse and worse : "The gem stones samples returned by the mission will certainly fund the subsequent missions".

Yeah, they landed a whole "Space Shuttle Mk2" on Mars with 4 ridiculous hover thrusters in the heat shield...

And the end is terrible, just like "sorry but we didn't had the budget to film the return trip".

Rating : 1/5

Last edited: