Humor Random Comments Thread

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
He said it was dead in his recent blog post.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Here's a smiley for you all:
HfBxz.png

I'll post a request to make it official in the morning.

Oooh, I inspired that. :p

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes, you have! :p
In fact, you've won a prize for your accomplishment! A cubic foot of premium breathing air!
Thats right! Premium! And it's all yours if you give us you're credit card number. :cheers:

Sincerly, the Nigerian Free-Air Fund

Hmmm! Premium! Does it contain traces of heavy metals?

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Isn't it the Chinese New Year? And it's the Year of the Dragon?

And I'm currently learning how to fly the SpaceX Dragon?
(before I learn how to fly the Shuttle)

Last edited:

werdna

Astroarchitect
Reaction score
I don't want to make a whole thread about it, but two meters sounds okay for the height in the room of an Aries V type ship, right? (2001 Lunar Lander) How prepared should one be for tall people when designing spacecraft? Or to put it another way, how many professional athletes travel to space? Well, not many (or so far, any- I rhymed!).

For instance, it's likely everyone on this forum is under 6.5 feet... I'm modeling a new spacecraft. I have to account for all the space I can, including Perri-air cargo.:rofl:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
He said it was dead in his recent blog post.
It's dead as in it's quickly loosing it's purpose - Martins makes the weather simulation, graphic clients making fine weather rendering.

As it is, it is still pretty much functional, but there is not enough observable future for it to warrant a proper update.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
-knock knock
-whos there
-the KGB
-the KGB who*SMACK* -we will ask the questions here!!

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Question - is there a provision in your country's laws that the president should be a human?

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
Question - is there a provision in your country's laws that the president should be a human?

I don't believe there are:shrug:; it's a bit unprecedented. Apparently there are people who write in "Mickey Mouse" as their vote.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Dear Tech Support: Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, HuntingAndFishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help! Thanks ...Troubled User ------- REPLY:
Dear Troubled User: This is a very common problem. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 installed and work on improving the configuration. I suggest installing the background application YesDear 99.0 to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to do this before the system will return to normal anyway. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as CleanAndSweep 3.0, CookIt 1.5 and DoBills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0, but beware because sometimes these applications can be expensive. WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryWithShortSkirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system. WARNING!!! Attempting to install NewGirlFriend 8.8 along with Wife 1.0 will crash the system. (see Wife 1.0 manual, Apologize, High Maintenance & Secretary with Short Skirt)

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Cuba.1289a.jpg

I highly recommend this site as it contains an extensive collection of postage stamps for spacecraft.