Humor Random Comments Thread

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Maybe you're joking, but the object I'm looking at is 100% a banshee to the last detail.

Not sure which object you are looking at, but the only thing that resembles a Banshee is not looking like one when you compare it to pictures of a Banshee. Especially the lack of the second split wing in that perspective.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Ok, the banshee Nick is talking about is a vehicle of the Covenant (the bad guys) in Halo.

Hail the flag! The flag is our savior!!

/obligatory Red Vs. Blue reference.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my daughter. She loves her old man so much that she got up early on her day off, and endured this heat, to take a "day trip" up to a few spots of historical significance here in east Tennessee.

We started off towards our first destination of Chota and Tanasi, then a short stop at the Sequoyah museum, a walking tour of Fort Loudon and finished at the Tellico blockhouse.

To top it off she doesn't have much interest in history. That being said, she does understand the historical importance of places/things. And she was quite confident that no one in her class had ever been to the site that marks the namesake of the state we reside, Tanasi (Tah-nah-see).

Last edited:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Not sure which object you are looking at, but the only thing that resembles a Banshee is not looking like one when you compare it to pictures of a Banshee. Especially the lack of the second split wing in that perspective.

It may be almost exactly this angle (or image):
1770046.jpg

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my daughter. She loves her old man so much that she got up early on her day off, and endured this heat, to take a "day trip" up to a few spots of historical significance here in east Tennessee.

We started off towards our first destination of Chota and Tanasi, then a short stop at the Sequoyah museum, a walking tour of Fort Loudon and finished at the Tellico blockhouse.

To top it off she doesn't have much interest in history. That being said, she does understand the historical importance of places/things. And she was quite confident that no one in her class had ever been to the site that marks the namesake of the state we reside, Tanasi (Tah-nah-see).

Time before last that I was in TN (if that makes sense) we ventured up to Sgt. York's place, had an excellent time. If you haven't been there, you need to go, it's awesome.

Interestingly enough, we saw friend of my step-sister's who through a series of strange events I nicknamed Johnny Ray Jellyfish, much to her chagrin...his name is actually Johnny Ray...welcome to the south!

Delta4

Hybernating colonist
Reaction score
OK. I'll say it. It's a banshee. It's from Halo. It's not a barrage balloon. It's not a ghost. Okay?

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Ok, thats it. I'm calling for a ban of all WW2 related video games. Seriously, more virtual nazis have died than there were actual nazis.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Ok, thats it. I'm calling for a ban of all WW2 related video games. Seriously, more virtual nazis have died than there were actual nazis.

They come back as zombies. Gotta take care of them too.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
And that's bad because...?

...you can't shoot Jewish Israeli soldiers in a game, only trillions of innocent arabs or communists or both.

Damn, I couldn't even plan a NATO invasion of Syria without committing a crime here.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
...you can't shoot Jewish Israeli soldiers in a game, only trillions of innocent arabs or communists or both.

Damn, I couldn't even plan a NATO invasion of Syria without committing a crime here.

Why invade? Proxy wars are much more fun!

Delta4

Hybernating colonist
Reaction score
Especially with drones.

Finally, we can fight a proxy war from behind 7 proxies!

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I don't quite see the logic of helping religious extremists fight communists. One of our most idiotic relatively recent mistakes.