Humor Random Comments Thread

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I just picked up 3 games, albeit older ones, for $6 over the weekend packaged in an "Ultimate Flight" collection. Pacific Fighters, IL-2 Sturmovik, and Lock-On. Oh yes, there will be aerial carnage this day.

Dig Gil

LearninProgram,Slackin DigTech
Reaction score
Website
dig-orbiter.blogspot.com
"Aerial carnage" I would never think that one out! :)

I did, and liked it.

That game is a classic for me. That should be still alive after all kinds of global disaster!:lol:

I tried, but like the book, it takes a specific mood to watch/read.

I found it after researching about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to see if I would buy the game. I watched it on google videos and it caught me because it's rare for me to see such pieces of art (filmographic ones), without "chewed argument", new philosophy (perspective; way of thinking), poetry in speeches, etc.... kinda like Tex's films without CGI :p.
Then it was funny to notice in game and in the book (which I'm still reading a free version on-line): "Hey! That's the bolt (or nut)!" or "That should be the anomaly that makes people lose their backpacks! (Graviconcentrates)".
The end was the weirdest part, but whatever...:blink:
If I found, one day, I'll see "The Mirror".

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com
youtube.png

Dig Gil

Reaction score
Website
dig-orbiter.blogspot.com
I wonder if your location is at the centre of the Earth? Azores and New Zealand are pretty much antipodal.

I've might had met Arne Saknussem... once or twice.
Anyway I sure of being somewhere between these to points. Maybe I'm kinda omnipresent or travel.

@SiberianTiger:
:rofl: that should be shown on forums talking about the "moon hoax". What's the comic number? I don't remember noticing this on.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
SciFi channel has renamed itself to "SyFy". WTF?

Apparently they rebranded themselves in an effort to draw in younger veiwers, particularly the "texting" generation. The "SyFy" spelling is apparently supposed to be the texting version of typing SciFi. Whatever. It's one less letter. Completely pointless and ridiculous if you ask me. Why abbreviate an abbreviation?

**EDIT - At least, that's the reason I read when they first announced the change. Seems now they are claiming the name "SciFi" is too limiting, making would-be fans think they were only about space, aliens, and the future...

http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2327518&st=0

Again, whatever.

Dig Gil

Reaction score
Website
dig-orbiter.blogspot.com
Last edited: