Humor Random Comments Thread

cjp

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I'm so used to finding information on Wikipedia that I'm surprised when something is not there yet.

The appropriate response is of course to add a new page.

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I HAVE GOT A NEW COMPUTER.
I'll keep my Laptop, but now I have got a very good Desktop, too.

With 3.2 GHZ, 6GB-Ram, Windows7 and a HD-Monitor.
ow we ave a TV with only 640x860 Pixels, so now I'll look all DVD's on my PC:lol:.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Just got a used PS2 and Ace Combat 04 today. The game is good, my F-16C is proving reliable as ever, I just feel you're supposed to rely too much on missile spam then you do in AC6. MSSLs are much more maneuverable, and the hitboxes for gun kills are much smaller. Still fun though.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just got a used PS2 and Ace Combat 04 today. The game is good, my F-16C is proving reliable as ever, I just feel you're supposed to rely too much on missile spam then you do in AC6. MSSLs are much more maneuverable, and the hitboxes for gun kills are much smaller. Still fun though.
Also has epic music.
:thumbup:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm old school. Falcon 3.0 for me, ca.1992! Let it be known that I lasted longer in combat then the guy in this vid:

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I have just made my first little "Addon" now.
I can' upload it to OrbitHangar, because therefore I'd need a special Account and tht can't be created at the time.
I alredy uploaded it in the thread [Project] Dragonfly Update at Addondevelopment (http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=17357)
but I want to Upload it here, too and not only for the people who look at that Dragonfly-project.

View attachment Folded Dragonfly.zip

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Also has epic music.

Not bad, but I REALLY miss some guitars in there, with the electro beat underneath the whole score. Would have given it a bit more power in the middles, and a lot more aggression.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Not bad, but I REALLY miss some guitars in there, with the electro beat underneath the whole score. Would have given it a bit more power in the middles, and a lot more aggression.
For all your Electric Guitar needs

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Imagine.
You're the last to get on board a surface to orbit escape pod as fire and smoke close up from all sides. It's soon apparent that no one of the dozen people inside happens to be a pilot or have any idea how to fly this thing, that have no autopilot.
Would you take the controls?
Would you hope to succeed?

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Imagine.
You're the last to get on board a surface to orbit escape pod as fire and smoke close up from all sides. It's soon apparent that no one of the dozen people inside happens to be a pilot or have any idea how to fly this thing, that have no autopilot.
Would you take the controls?
Would you hope to succeed?

I've asked myself a similar question when back in 2005 the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522"]Helios Airways Flight 522 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] crashed.
I tried to put myself in the shoes of Andreas Prodromou, the flight attendant who was the last one standing inside the oxygen deprived plane and without having any training what so ever, tried to crash land it.
The answer is yes, i certainly would try to escape certain death, even if it meant that i'd probably face an even more horrifying one later on. You can't just sit there and die. The self-preservation instict kicks in, you HAVE to do something.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Nothing posted from the Ace Combat Zero soundtrack yet?
SOMEONE ORDER SOME COWBELL?! :headbang:

Diapason was a good one, too. Of course, ZERO was one of the best.

EDIT: Hahah, Pilot was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I saw license plates on a car from Hawaii, here in Washington.

Tell me how it drove over here :lol: