Humor Random Comments Thread

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
You can never have too many lesbian witches?

You can never have too many nerdy lesbians.

irmgw.png

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Spent most of last night in the hospital. No sign yet, but our newest orbinaut will be with us in the next few days - a lovely father's day gift for Sunday if she appears then! :D

Not in time for Father's day, the third child, Isobelle Grace, was born today at 17:48 BST. She weighed just 6lbs 4oz which I cannot in good faith convert into metric for you Euro-types... my brain is mush right now.

They're both still in the hospital for observation over Sibz' iron levels, but I hope they'll be able to come home tomorrow.

I'd post a picture but I want to speak to Sibz first and make sure she's OK with me doing so.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Not in time for Father's day, the third child, Isobelle Grace, was born today at 17:48 BST. She weighed just 6lbs 4oz which I cannot in good faith convert into metric for you Euro-types... my brain is mush right now.

They're both still in the hospital for observation over Sibz' iron levels, but I hope they'll be able to come home tomorrow.

I'd post a picture but I want to speak to Sibz first and make sure she's OK with me doing so.

Congratulations!
Give HER our thanks for giving us (I hope I'm not making too much of an assumption) THREE Orbinauts! She must have quite a dedication to Orbiter...okay maybe to you...either way! hehe

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Wow, congratulations, the two of you! (Three of you, really. Being born isn't any easier than giving birth!)

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Congratulations!
Give HER our thanks for giving us (I hope I'm not making too much of an assumption) THREE Orbinauts! She must have quite a dedication to Orbiter...okay maybe to you...either way! hehe

Baby girl, yes. Three kids, all born on a Wednesday. I guess my own addon cycle is a day behind. I shall adjust my Orbiter addon release schedule to match.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Baby girl, yes. Three kids, all born on a Wednesday. I guess my own addon cycle is a day behind. I shall adjust my Orbiter addon release schedule to match.

I was referring to the mother, but that's great to know too! :lol:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him

Congratulations!:thumbup:

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
A NASA F15B fitted for sonic boom effects research :

NASA_F-15B_836_with_Quiet_Spike.jpg

Quite unique I guess.

NovaSilisko

The Siliskoiest of Siliskos
Addon Developer
Reaction score
B47JD.png

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

DyOsg.jpg

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
<insert obligatory horse+narwhal=unicorn joke here>

in other news...Ravioli...carry on!

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Pro tip: FLIP THE SPELLING...and check your corners.