Search Star Trek Ships

Columbia42

Reaction score
I have not found a single addon of a ship from the new Star Trek movie. Perhaps someone knows where I can find one. And if not, I'd be happy to help someone build one.

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
If you cant find one, make it yourself :D
There are plenty of tutorials on how to do it, and who knows: maybe you'll come out with a bunch of stuff!

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Add-ons are made in people's spare time, so be patient. The movie isn't that old. I think the usual guys who make Star Trek add-ons are working on it. Watch this thread, they may drop by and let you know if it's in the works.

Of course, there's nothing stopping you from building one yourself. No penalty for duplicated effort!

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help you with the new movie ships ( Yet ) but I am finishing up a really good version of the Enterprise-C ( Ambassador class Hvy Cruiser ) with two functional shuttlebays. I'm putting the Nav lights on her now.

:probe:

Columbia42

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help you with the new movie ships ( Yet ) but I am finishing up a really good version of the Enterprise-C ( Ambassador class Hvy Cruiser ) with two functional shuttlebays. I'm putting the Nav lights on her now.

Any idea of a release date?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

There is this: http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4373
It's a ship out of the new film.

I made that ship. It needs a lot of work though.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I made that ship. It needs a lot of work though.
Pretty good for a first ship. I downloaded it the other day. Better than I could have done.

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Any idea of a release date?

I've got a basic vessel version flying in my install at the moment. The flight model looks good on the parameters but I still need to apply textures ( complaments of Jon Marcure ) to the interiors , write the ini file for the SC3 version, and put out a beta test at the Fleet to see if any bugs pop up in my animations.
I'm going out of state for the holidays so it will have to be after New Years before I can release the animated Enterprise-B and C ships.