Search Sulaco & LV-429 addons from AVSIM

Graham2001

Reaction score
I'm looking for two addons that were on AVSIM but were apparently lost when the site was trashed.

These are:

1. Aliens-DropShip USS Sulaco Mothership

2. Aliens-Transport APC and LV439 Star-System

Both were uploaded by Kev Kelcey, a third addon containing the Drop-ship itself is still available from AVSIM. I'm hoping someone out there has copies they would be willing to share as I'd like to see just how good/bad they were.

Also if permission can be obtained from the Author (Does anyone know how to contact him?), I'd be quite happy to upload a combined file containing the three addons to the Orbiter Hangar

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I've been working on the original stuff for quite a while now and have made some very decent progress. I'll be home after new years and will send you the files I have so far if you're intrested. The Sulaco and Dropship have been size corrected to jibe with movie referances and there are multiple hangar bays that were never seen in the movie that are usable on my variation of the Sulaco.

Graham2001

Reaction score
I've been working on the original stuff for quite a while now and have made some very decent progress. I'll be home after new years and will send you the files I have so far if you're intrested. The Sulaco and Dropship have been size corrected to jibe with movie referances and there are multiple hangar bays that were never seen in the movie that are usable on my variation of the Sulaco.

Thanks for the offer, will wait until you have yours finished.