OHM Total Immersion - TX

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
This release is dedicated to the beautiful russian bird - TX. No significant changes were made to this spaceplane, only virtual cockpit was added.Required addons:- Original TX: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=421- Universal Cargo Deck version 4 at least: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3262- OrbiterSound- UMmuThanks to Yuri Kulchitsky for all great addons and for permission to use the source code of TX.

[ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3789]More...[/ame]

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
cool :) I will try it out soon :)

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Wow, this is brilliant!
I see myself using the TX more in future...

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by max pain
Pros: adds virtual cockpit and ummu to an already excellent ship
Cons: no scenarios delivered
Review:
There is not much to say. It seems to run pretty flawless. And in case you don't like the modifications it doesn't overwrite the original dll. It is a great extension to the already excellent winged booster.

Review by axel
Pros: -looks very well
Cons: -still no VC for DG-XR5 ;-)
Review:
Very thank you, its great and a big increasing of flight feeling. The Tx is my new old favorite now. All developers should give vessels a VC. Good job.

Review by doggie015
Pros: One of the few VC's that I feel confident in flying with
Cons: none
Review:
This is amazing. The level of functionality and detail is astouding! I was able to fly a full ascent to orbit in the VC and was confident in doing so. Keep up the good work!

Review by lexxyovel
Pros: Very detailed
Cons: A bit of trouble in installing
Review:
Your addons are always great. The virtual cockpit is detailed, and makes flying the space plane far easier. I had a bit of trouble installing it at first. I submitted a bug report, but I resolved the issue after I sent it. To get pre-made scenarios to show the virtual cockpit, you need to copy the TX.dll over the existing Tx.dll file in the modules folder (don't put it in the TotalImmersion folder).

Dobrodav

Reaction score
Nice VC.

VC for TX have bug, maybe just for me. It uses RCS with AF all the time, that depletes limited RCS fuel very fast. Can be solved if RCS controls assigned to other manipulator or just switched off (than use keyboard for RCS) with "Fly by wire" addon (addon for joystick controls).

DLL is placed in separated directory (Total Immersion), so original TX.dll was intact on installation and happily i am backuped it before overwriting.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
You can turn off the RCS in the Glass Cockpit if you don't want to use it. Just hit F8 until you see the normal TX internal view with the indicators.

Mandella

Space Cultist
Donator
Reaction score
Nice VC.

VC for TX have bug, maybe just for me. It uses RCS with AF all the time, that depletes limited RCS fuel very fast. Can be solved if RCS controls assigned to other manipulator or just switched off (than use keyboard for RCS) with "Fly by wire" addon (addon for joystick controls).

DLL is placed in separated directory (Total Immersion), so original TX.dll was intact on installation and happily i am backuped it before overwriting.

Just a shot in the dark here, but could your joystick deadzone need to be adjusted?

Dobrodav

Reaction score
Not a big deal actually, "Fly by wire" works just fine (and i am using it in general, for playing orbiter, anyway), so i does not trying to find other solution.
Thanks for replies.

romanasul

Reaction score
Has anybody gotten this to work with Directx9 yet? None of these Total Immersion addons work with DX9.