Idea UCGO ships

Jamesep3

Reaction score
For a long wile now I have been making vessels (using other peoples ship meshes) at home, these I turned into realistic vessles by making them UCGO cars However when I made a large aircraft carrier I got the message about size it being to big of coarse. :facepalm:
I was wondering if anyone could make a similar module to the current UCGO cars one but that would be more realitic for ships and boats?:tiphat:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
one way around that is to code the UCGO into the vessel.

Jamesep3

Reaction score
Yes but I ment a special UCGO cars modul that would be able to replicate ships instead of just cars. PS who was it that created the ship meshes for the ARD Splashdown (I think that was what it was called ) because they were some of the ship meshes I transformed into UCGO cars:shrug:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Yes but I ment a special UCGO cars modul that would be able to replicate ships instead of just cars. PS who was it that created the ship meshes for the ARD Splashdown (I think that was what it was called ) because they were some of the ship meshes I transformed into UCGO cars:shrug:

I did the same. Loru has also released some ship meshes which you can transform into UCGO cars. I added a sample config to his comship addon.

What is it you specifically want in a ship specifically DLL that isn't covered by a UCGO 'car'?

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The bigger problem is the annoying messages about bad meshes...there's not much different in a ship, anyway, look at the dinghy that comes with UCGO. :p

The ARD_SPLASHDOWN base comes with CTV Pegase, which is by Well and NoMatter, so probably one or both of them made the meshes.

Jamesep3

Reaction score
I did the same. Loru has also released some ship meshes which you can transform into UCGO cars. I added a sample config to his comship addon.

What is it you specifically want in a ship specifically DLL that isn't covered by a UCGO 'car'?
I just got that and I think I will do the same. I realy like making boats and cars because in my veiw they are some of the most forgoten heros of space flight. NASA used boats to rectrive used SRB's. That plane that was the forerunner to black bird requires chase cars on take off and landing to cheack it's not about to fall over.:uhh: Very important don't you think:salute: