Using Hi-res Kennedy Space Center with AMSO

nbh

Reaction score
I'm trying to use the Hi-res Kennedy Space Center addon with AMSO and I need help figuring out how to do that. I figured out how use the textures, but the launch pad is not in the right place and I can't figure out how to move it.

Saturn V

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Activate the SCENARIO EDITOR in the Orbiter launch pad.

Open a launch scenario.

Press F4.

Scroll down to the tab labeled CUSTOM.

Highlight SCENARIO EDITOR.

Once the editor opens, you should see the Spacecraft and an item called LAUNCH TOWER. Highlight it.

Click the button to the right marked EDIT.

At the next screen, click LOCATION on the ON THE GROUND tab (to the right).

Adjust your camera position so you have an external, aerial view of LC39 and the Saturn V.

By using the Longitude, latitude & heading buttons, you will move the pad left, right, forward and back as well as the rotation of the pad. Play around with these until the pad is in the correct position.

Once you are satisfied with your work, go back to the front page, highlight the name of your spacecraft and move it onto the pad. Same proceedure EXCEPT when you get to the page with the lon, lat & heading buttons, look at the box on the lower right marked COPY STATE FROM. Click on the name of the pad and your Saturn V will move into position. If you need to fine tune it, use the lon, lat & heading buttons.

Really not as hard as it sounds, Just takes a few minutes...