• Pluto

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Eris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dr Pepper

Soft Drink
Reaction score
If there were an option to pick all of them, I'd choose it (love all eight [plus three]). Otherwise, if we exclude Earth, then probably Jupiter. It's kind of like the crossroads of the solar system, with us using it's gravity to hurl objects farther out into the solar system (and interstellar space). It also has a complex weather system (I've always been a sucker for meteorology) as well as many diverse moons. That plus the neat Arora at it's pole(s) make it my choice.

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That's scary... hypothetically, I wonder if an emu egg would last longer than a quail egg...
Well, if NASA ever gets done with the CEV, we can send a request to drop an emu egg and a quail egg into the Venusian atmosphere...

barcode

Reaction score
I'm voting for Mars, with Saturn as a close second, mostly because those were the first planets I ever saw through a telescope.

Carl

Reaction score
I`d vote for Earth first for obvious reasons and Jupiter second because it is such a good looking planet it is filled with mystery not to mention alot of helium and hydrogen :lol: and is the reason why we are still here today, because it has stopped so many asteroids and meteors from hitting us.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Why is the poll closed? I would pick Neptune. I remember when the first photos of Neptune came back from V'ger 2, and I was stunned at the fact that this planet had been named after the god of the sea, and up close it did, in fact, look like it was one giant blue ocean. Plus it's in the deep wilderness of the solar system, and I have a fondness for exploring far away places.

Belisarius

Obsessed with reality. Why?
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I would like to have voted in the poll too. My choice for a get-away-from-it-all destination is Mars. It's like Australia but it has more intelligent life.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I reopened the poll. The creater set a time limit.

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
I would like to have voted in the poll too. My choice for a get-away-from-it-all destination is Mars. It's like Australia but it has more intelligent life.

Reminds me of why I re-voted for Pluto: it's like Ireland, but with less drunks and crazy midgets running around in green clothing. :p

You need not be worried, Bel, us Aussies aren't all like characters from The Castle (go out and downloa... I mean, rent it, it's hilarious!). Most are, but not all.

Belisarius

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Never heard of The Castle, I'll check it out on YT. Cheers for the comedy tip. Actually Pluto has more drunks and midgets in green clothing than Ireland, most of them relocated there when the weather in the Emerald Isle got too much for them. It may be a bit cold but it never rains.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Australians and Irish are just people, who got kicked out of England for their vices.

Australians because they like cool beer and don't get drunk before closing time.
Irish are all those, who got bored when watching cricket.

Belisarius

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Actually the Irish (the ones who got caught anyway) got kicked out of Ireland by the English and had to spend the remainder of their lives in Australia as a punishment.

darian

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Well I would have to go with Jupiter because those Moons I would kill to take a trip to any one of them. I mean and then to be able to look up at Jupiter from the surface of one of the Moons well that would have to be breath taking. :eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
My favorite planet to visit is Jupiter. It just has the most interesting features and moons of any planet. And no planet is as majestic looking aside from Saturn when observed from the surface of a moon! Third is Venus. It deserves some attention once in a while. A place for daring atmospheric missions! I once got a fully fueled DGIV off the surface of Venus into orbit. Pretty tough at first in lower altitudes! Must aim straight up full turbo throttle.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
wow nice idea for a poll, i like Neptune, i dont really know why i like it maybe it's kind of a forgotten planet sitting out there in deep space, we have sent little probes to it, also it's blue and thats me favorite color.

Master of Blades

Reaction score
Neptune here too, "It's all too beatifuul"

Erm yeah... Well i dunno, just like it, seems like an oceanic planet (is there any water on that thing anyway?), like the colour and stuff..

Tsynique

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Venus. So mean yet so lively and hospitable.