You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

indonesianorbinaut

Reaction score
...i threw a basketball with IMFD and i think that the ball will make orbital insertion on the basketball ring :) (guilty)

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
...when you miss a basketball shot, and blame it on an autopilot failure caused by a drop in framerate.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

When you go to youtube, and decide to search for videos about FSX, and instead of typing "Flight Sim X" in the search box, you type "Flight Sim 2010 P1" :blink:

Graeme

Reaction score
After getting the car back last week after starter trouble repairs and watching a few too many Gagarin docs and playing the Vostok mod, I let out an enthusiastic poyekhali! / Поехали as it finally launched.

Another one is when you consider a walk in the snow as an EVA.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
when you run out of ideas so you send a delta glider out of the solar system with unlimited fuel and your turbo pump running

Keatah

Reaction score
When you discuss your orbiter adventures with real pilots and they find it quite interesting and want the download page.

Graeme

Reaction score
So guilty!!! Winter was real funny!

:lol::rofl::lol::lollerskates::lol:

With it being around -20 celsius as well mate, I was dressed for an EVA, ski pants and many layers. Felt like Leonov.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Guilty... After walking through deep snow I dropped into a pile of snow. Then I thought that walking through that snow was as hard as walking on the moon, closed my eyes, and had a new add-On idea: a pile of regolith for our UMMUs to take a break...

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
when you imagine what it'd be like coming home from mars or the moon after a successful mission, or a successful return home similar to Apollo 13.

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
When you start putting pin-up on all your favorite spacecraft.

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
And when you start drawing pin-ups with the intention of putting them on spacecraft.

Bonus if the pin-ups resemble the spacecraft themselves (as on SpaceShipTwo)...
skylon04.jpg

Okay, not a true pin-up, my style is still too clean due to almost always portraying younger girls in not-particularly-sexy poses. :p

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
When you just finished a real time lunar trip.

I finished a real time Gagarin-trip!

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

you know you are absolutely not addicted to orbiter, when you're proud to finish a real-time launch-failure....... :nono:
:lol::rofl::lol:

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
...you Idly doodle XR2s in your physics book :lol: Guilty (Which is a bad thing, 'cause I can't draw)