A short history of Kaito

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Oh boy! :rofl::lol::rofl::lol:
Even if it sounds silly, it works to some extent. It's a hard age to get through with low self-esteem, and even harder to rationally consider yourself, flaws and all, because you haven't finished maturing and in a few years you could be very different for better or worse. So best to just think positively and leave it to later years to find your permanent flaws. :tiphat:

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
But increased self-esteem can lead to overconfidence and a host of other social problems.

While I'm inclined to agree, you seem to be saying that people should endorse poor self-esteem and underconfidence. I can't understand that.

(Also, I am not very fond of the "stare into a mirror and repeat this and that" stuff, but saying that it is just lies, is a really, really bad, sweeping statement that makes no sense.)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I usually say just "Huh?! Ewww!" when I look into the mirror. Must be the age.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
:hesaid:
that's why i hate florescent lights, every bump scrape scratch cut bruise and pimple that you've had since birth seem to make a return appearance all at once. and ive had more than my share...

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I have so many scars and scorch marks on my body, I stopped counting. That is not the problem. Can you imagine what a real bad hair day is?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Ruud Gullit is getting pretty close. :rofl:

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Even if it sounds silly, it works to some extent. It's a hard age to get through with low self-esteem, and even harder to rationally consider yourself, flaws and all, because you haven't finished maturing and in a few years you could be very different for better or worse. So best to just think positively and leave it to later years to find your permanent flaws. :tiphat:

No, it's actually pretty easy.

The only reason you have self-esteem issues is because you measure yourselves against other people and in your minds, don't measure up. In other words, you want to become similar to what other people are... common, average, indistinguishable in crowds of millions.

Make a personality of your own. Set goals you have not yet achieved and measure yourself against those. Nobody is going to respect you if you don't even take yourself seriously.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Make a personality of your own. Set goals you have not yet achieved and measure yourself against those. Nobody is going to respect you if you don't even take yourself seriously.

You can be anything you want to be
Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
Be free with your tempo, be free, be free
Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself

Good old Freddy. He knew best about being himself.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, it's actually pretty easy.

The only reason you have self-esteem issues is because you measure yourselves against other people and in your minds, don't measure up. In other words, you want to become similar to what other people are... common, average, indistinguishable in crowds of millions.

I was thinking of the courage to show off your own personality. Whoops.

Nicely put. :)