Idea Big Gemini

Tacolev

Reaction score
Good bananas Orbiter-Forum!
I'd been lurk-olating and was considering throwing two bits into the Mercury/Gemini to the point of getting an account. But my two bits really would probably end up with zero or near-zero taken from project gemini so...

As the title indic-izes, with all this renewed real-world interest in large expendable, poorly-volumetric'd ballistic capsules, why no love for one that almost was? The big gemini presents all of the fun of a ship like ACTS/CTV, Orion/CEV or that russian thing that's supposed to replace the Soyuz with a quirky bizarro-retro feel that make for (IMsubjectiveO) some of the best addons.

I was considering taping up some velcro stages with models of aproximate sizes/shapes when I realized that was totally lame and I should just learn 3D modelling and make a real .dll vessel, or at least a velcro ship with a real model. But at the risk of sounding in bad faith I doubt I could maintain the time commitment in the near future, as I've got a rather brutal stint of undergrad coming up, so I figured I'd see if the interest existed.