Good Morning World!

Voyager

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Voyager. I love Orbiter (obviously), I love reading and writing, and I especially love working with other people on forums. I would also like if people could help me in the future. Peace out people!

(Yes I know its short.)

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Hello,

I am Voyager. I love Orbiter (obviously), I love reading and writing, and I especially love working with other people on forums. I would also like if people could help me in the future. Peace out people!

(Yes I know its short.)

Welcome to the forum! if you need any help, there are a lot of people who are ready to help you :cheers:

oo, and your title is Good Morning World!... It's not really bad or something, but it isn't morning everywhere now ;) in the Netherlands it is 1:50 p.m. already ;)

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
:goodposting: Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Voyager

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! I've been up for about 2 days and I still haven't slept. Plus where's the chat? I saw it on the video. Also I hate my messed up joystick when playing orbiter.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums!

I'm not sure if you mean the IRC channel, but here it is:
http://www.orbithangar.com/orbiterirc.php

I have a 10 year old Sidewinder joystick that only works for atmospheric flight (and even then it still cuts out at inopportune times!). I also have no numpad either, but I can still manage to get around, so all is not lost! Hang in there. :)

Last edited:

Keatah

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums!

I'm not sure if you mean the IRC channel, but here it is:
http://www.orbithangar.com/orbiterirc.php

I have a 10 year old Sidewinder joystick that only works for atmospheric flight (and even then it still cuts out at inopportune times!). I also have no numpad either, but I can still manage to get around, so all is not lost! Hang in there. :)

Go get a numpad, these things are less than $5.00 usd with free shipping on ebay.

Absolutely perfect for blipping the RCS, it's like a whole new game!

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
oo, and your title is Good Morning World!... It's not really bad or something, but it isn't morning everywhere now ;) in the Netherlands it is 1:50 p.m. already ;)

look at it this way: it's morning SOMEWHERE:thumbup:

welcome aboard, Voyager :hello:

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Welcome! Hopefully you'll learn to love this place as much of the rest of us, and when you do add something to this thread.