Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
+1 for the resource world. I tried to play devil's advocate and think of reasons against it, but I couldn't find any.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
Do you mean south of it?
When I wanted to use that the land was reserved by someone, but it seems not much happened.
I would appreciate it if you could preserve my wooden path from the commune to the temple and not come too close to the temple as to not disturb the peaceful serenity needed for worship.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Gerdih is the owner of the structures there, just go ahead and ask him though, the building haven't progressed in ages anyway.

---------- Post added 02-19-13 at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-18-13 at 09:23 PM ----------

2013-02-19_00.17.38.png

The Watchtower Stele News and Info has just been updated :)

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
+1 for new world. Love to play/gather materials if I was ever whitelisted.
Bah, sorry, I totally missed your previous post, and I nearly missed this one too...for whatever reason the forum sometimes marks stuff as read that I haven't actually seen. Sorry!

You're added now.

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Bah, sorry, I totally missed your previous post, and I nearly missed this one too...for whatever reason the forum sometimes marks stuff as read that I haven't actually seen. Sorry!

You're added now.

Absolutely no worries, Hielor. I've had a similar things happen to me as well. :tiphat:

Thanks for adding me. :)

Last edited:

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
The Blaze grinder is out of commission.
I was showing etmoonshade the operation of it and he heard a ghast firing repeatedly (I did not have sound at the time). I then proceeded to use it for at least 10 minutes, then it broke. The crusher does not stop crushing.

I investigated the damage to the redstone and noticed everything being on fire in the area as well as a kind of explosive tunneling pattern.
It seems like the ghast kept shooting until this point. From where I do not really know as there "tunnel" does not really lead to an open area that I could see before burning up. I did not see a ghast anywhere either.

I will be looking into building a completely new grinder though. Seems prudent to encase it in plenty of stone *nods*

Also cats seem inherently bugged on bukkit. They disappear with great frequency, so do not bother getting them.

All in all I had a great day, spend hours fishing, obtaining all three cat races and leading them home on foot. Have most of those disappear on me which frustrated me so much that my actual cat had to endure some forced cuddles. :beathead:
Improved my cane farm *yay*
Then repaired my armor and some diamond tools, only to loose them in the fire at the blaze grinder. I will miss my power 5, punch 1, flame and infinite bow the most :cry:

:goodnight:

Last edited:

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
It seems like the ghast kept shooting until this point. From where I do not really know as there "tunnel" does not really lead to an open area that I could see before burning up. I did not see a ghast anywhere either.
A known bug I experienced many times on the server (that's why all my Nether tunnels eventually get stone brick walls, or similar with the same blast resistance).

The ghast most likely despawned already, but it was seeing you through walls (no matter how thick and what material made of). The best solution when it happens is to move away (more than mob spawning range [128 blocks] and less than loaded chunks range [~160 blocks]) and wait a little until it will despawn, but first you need to hear that some ghast is constantly shooting at you.

(Ghast's shooting range is 100 blocks, so when you stop hearing it, then move 28 blocks more in the direction you were going.)

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
The Blaze grinder is out of commission.
I was showing etmoonshade the operation of it and he heard a ghast firing repeatedly (I did not have sound at the time). I then proceeded to use it for at least 10 minutes, then it broke. The crusher does not stop crushing.

I investigated the damage to the redstone and noticed everything being on fire in the area as well as a kind of explosive tunneling pattern.

I will be looking into building a completely new grinder though. Seems prudent to encase it in plenty of stone *nods*

Also cats seem inherently bugged on bukkit. They disappear with great frequency, so do not bother getting them.

All in all I had a great day, spend hours fishing, obtaining all three cat races and leading them home on foot. Have most of those disappear on me which frustrated me so much that my actual cat had to endure some forced cuddles. :beathead:
Improved my cane farm *yay*
Then repaired my armor and some diamond tools, only to loose them in the fire at the blaze grinder. I will miss my power 5, punch 1, flame and infinite bow the most :cry:

:goodnight:

That is pretty much what happened last time. I'll fix it. i have plans to re build it in the near future.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
I'll fix it. i have plans to re build it in the near future.
The best with a stone/[nether]brick/cobble (or other 20+ blast resistance) shell around the redstone circuits.

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
The blaze grinder is back up and running, Next week ill take it down for refurbishment.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
I know that this is a bit nitpicky for me to request, but can you guys also mobproof and shield the whole place while you're at it? If my new laptop comes tomorrow I'll also like to help, especially concerning materials and other stuffs :)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to download parts of the server for offline use? I'd like to plan out a castle atop the island in Creative, without spending hours and possibly ruining the landscape. I guess it's a bit cheaty, though.

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
Let's get together and share the load :cheers:

My plan is to carve out a 16*14*24 area then line it with end stone. then rebuild the grinder on the inside of it.

needed materials
1440 blocks of endstone.
4 stacks of different colours of wool
2 stacks of glass
1 stack of iron blocks
32 sticky pistons
1 end chest
1 enchantment table
20~ book shelves.
plus redstone stuff

some of this stuff will be salvaged from the demolition of the existing grinder.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
1440 blocks of endstones? about 22.5 stacks which means a single doublechest of them will be enough then, perhaps you should use one of the project chests in the commune so that we can coordinate the resources.