Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
As Jango pointed out, the seed is displayed in F3, so there's no point in trying to be obscure. Although, I suppose I could make the seed something like "YouCheater" :p

I did just re-create the world on my single player install. I gotta say, the place is very lonely without all the structures. The hill where the commune resides just looks wrong...

Don't worry, I won't be using any mapping tools to find everything. Not that it matters since we will be going to a new world. But I think that takes all the fun out of the game anyway.

Shinrar

Reaction score
90% of the reasons not to cheat in Minecraft boil down to "it's more fun if you don't." :thumbup:

A good friend of mine loves to build things, so they play on Peaceful (and Creative now)...

Never will they understand the joy of turning a corner and seeing a Creeper stare you in the face... silence being replaced by a soft hissing, following by a sensation of "I MUST GET OUT OF HERE NOW! RunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunRUN!"

Moments like that make me love the game. :lol:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Huh. Did things a bit different in single player. Built my cave in basically the same place, started mining down diagonally, but from a different spot inside. Discovered that my main diagonal shaft on the server was merely 3 blocks below the cavern system that hooks up with the caverns under the commune. Hopped on the server and sure enough, I tunneled right under it.

Very cool.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
CraftBukkit now has a recommended build for 1.0. I will be updating the server tonight.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I'll "upload" money to my PayPal account soon, so I should have Minecraft by Monday or so.
Would be great if you could add me (Astrosammy).

jedimaster1214

CDR-LMP-CMP
Reaction score
Can you add me? I just checked out the server, but was kinda bummed out cause i couldn't build anything. :p

My nick is meman27

blane

Deep Space Operator
Reaction score
can connect, works fine. i feel a bit lost, though.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Found a cavern a couple days ago, but hadn't had time to explore it. Just broke the one block keeping me out of the cavern and almost stepped off into this. Heh. Only thing missing was a lion's head.

Attachments

• OhShaft.jpg
    OhShaft.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 35

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
or the holy grail...Indy reference anyone?

Last edited:

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
I bought minecraft last week, is it difficult to enter multiplayer mode? do you guys go online much?

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I bought minecraft last week, is it difficult to enter multiplayer mode? do you guys go online much?
You click the "multiplayer" button and enter the IP, not that hard.

The server's had 2-5 people on consistently since I upgraded it to 1.0, which is about the population from a month ago. It's pretty busy.