Project Mir station complex / UR-500 family

Reaction score
When you first launch, exhaust is a orange color. Around t+1 minute, the plume expands and it turns red. At around 2 minutes (booster separation, it is a soot black color.

Attachments

• UnkemptAngryAracari-max-1mb.gif
    UnkemptAngryAracari-max-1mb.gif
    882.5 KB · Views: 6
  • KgPUHA.gif
    KgPUHA.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
When you first launch, exhaust is a orange color. Around t+1 minute, the plume expands and it turns red. At around 2 minutes (booster separation, it is a soot black color.
it looks like black smoke is an expobolts of boosters. smoke color of the second stage "volumetric transparent"

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
how it is possible to place four different ships connected by attachments and having different configs in the payload? (Multistage2015 and VesselBuilder)
565.jpg

Gargantua2024

The Desktop Orbinaut
Reaction score
how it is possible to place four different ships connected by attachments and having different configs in the payload? (Multistage2015 and VesselBuilder)
Before attaching anything to an MS2015 vessel, the payload on the ini file must be set to LIVE=1 or else it would sport a dummy static mesh that represents the payload itself. Also, the spacecraft that is being defined as a payload on an MS2015 ini file is the only vessel that can be attached to it directly.

So to attach multiple vessels on MS2015, either set it as secondary payloads or attach other vessels on the main payload itself

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Looks great. Things are improving on my side, moved in a flat next to my job with glassfiber, so I think I'll manage to get back some free time for Orbiter and that Proton rocket.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
I have not figured out how to make the towers fold back simultaneously with the rocket launches but I thought to put a timer on the animation (for example, the rocket is launched 60 seconds after the start of the Scenario)
Безымянный.jpg