N1 rocket

Star explorer

Reaction score
hey unussapiens i know your buried in exams and stuff but since summers close you will probly have more time to work on the N-1 when summer starts so with that in mind can you give us a possible release date

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
hey unussapiens i know your buried in exams and stuff but since summers close you will probly have more time to work on the N-1 when summer starts so with that in mind can you give us a possible release date

Sorry but he lives in Australia and its almost winter :)
Holidays are only about 2-3 weeks depending on what school.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Maybe this PDF might also be interesting for you, it is in Russian, but has some cute drawings.

Attachments

• Russian_spacecraft.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 61

Master of Blades

Reaction score
will it be UMMU compatible? (concerning the spacewalk between the LOK and the LK)

And if so, will you have custom Ummu meshes for the Krechet spacesuits?

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
computerex and I have discussed UMMU and we will probably end up using UMMU for EVAs.

I plan on modelling the Krechet suit, but once again that will come later.

Brad

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about... RL can really get in the way can it. Normally I would volunteer, however my plate is pretty full.

Graham2001

Reaction score
Sorry also to hear this one is on indefinite hold, found two pages with interesting documents.

One has drawings of the N-1 next to a Saturn V in addition to other proposed Russian Launch Vechicles in the same class ('The Mishin Mission').

The more interesting one discusses the original Soviet moon mission, an unholy combination of Lunar Orbit Rendezvous & Lunar Surface Rendezvous. (Korelev's Lunar Mission Profile)

gedaliah_atl

Reaction score
I have not read this entire thread so this may have already been discussed. Is there, or has anyone had the idea of creating for Orbiter an add-on that's a Zond circumlunar flight with the Proton launch vehicle? Just imagine going where no human ever went before, a double reentry back to Earth!