Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Xyon, I think I located my OF id number. When I try to login to OH with my current OF login it sends me to the page requesting my ID number. When I hit the button to link accounts, I get this error:

"OHM API Error
An issue has been detected and the API for OHM could not be reached. This is a critical error and we unfortunately can't process your request right now. Although this incident is automatically monitored, please feel free to alert the site administrators if you've been directed to this page."

Yeah, I'm seeing this behaviour - the monitor is going off it's rocker about it. Will look at what's going on.

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I’ve having the same log on problem.

llarian

Reaction score
Isn't improving something fun? :rolleyes:

Xyon, you might want to consider something from 2009. It might be easier for you just to have everyone re-register on the updated OH. Those that really give a damn about Orbiter won't mind a bit of inconvenience if everything else works.

Just my 2 bits.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Isn't improving something fun? :rolleyes:

Xyon, you might want to consider something from 2009. It might be easier for you just to have everyone re-register on the updated OH. Those that really give a damn about Orbiter won't mind a bit of inconvenience if everything else works.

Just my 2 bits.

I appreciate the suggestion. The current plan is to extend the Orbiter Forum accounts to cover everything, which might cause some OHM users to have to register here, but should be alright in the long term. I've not had much chance to look at OHM this week due to work, but I will get it sorted.

Xyon

Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Basically the same thing for me.

ditto here

I've had my OHM account for about 4-5 years I would say. Possibly longer.

It's not a big deal and I realize you are working on this. Thank you again for all your efforts on behalf of the community.

I’ve having the same log on problem.

You all were recognised by the API, but your OF ID numbers were incorrect in the database. I've manually adjusted them, and you should find you can now log in.

llarian

Reaction score
Xyon, mine still doesn't work. Same conditions.

Cheers

llarian

Reaction score
Just rechecked. I can get in now.

Thanks,

Editted:

Ok, had a bit of a look around. Quick Search in top right corner does not seem functional. It throws you to the regular search page. Can't get Browse to do anything after the categories are listed. And it doesn't seem to recognize that my addons are there.

Regards

Last edited:

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
When I try to login I get the same login page, with no indication of error, but the URL now reads: www.orbithangar.com/login.php?invalid=true
AFAIR, I only have this OF account.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quick Search in top right corner does not seem functional. It throws you to the regular search page. Can't get Browse to do anything after the categories are listed.

Same here, but it's probably because the work shifted to the login issues. :shrug:
I'm sure that will get finished/fixed.

Xyon

Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
When I try to login I get the same login page, with no indication of error, but the URL now reads: www.orbithangar.com/login.php?invalid=true
AFAIR, I only have this OF account.

Your account had the same invalid ID issue - this should be resolved.

I can't log in and I'm 100% certain that I made the OHM/O-F account merge. I just get the log in page itself, even with the correct credentials, nothing changes.

I found two accounts for you, one "DaveS" with all your addons against it, and a "daves" with none. I've removed the spare, can you try logging in again?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I found two accounts for you, one "DaveS" with all your addons against it, and a "daves" with none. I've removed the spare, can you try logging in again?
Done and no problems. The "spare" was probably created by me earlier today when I decided to try logging in using my O-F account number. That worked. Then I linked it to (or at least I thought I did) to my O-F account using the Link button on OHM.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Your account had the same invalid ID issue - this should be resolved.
Login successful! Thanks!
Are the IDs all wrong in the same way, i.e., do they have the same offset or are they all inside some numerical range? (I assume they are numbers :shrug:) That could help track the issue and/or fix it.

Xyon

Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Login successful! Thanks!
Are the IDs all wrong in the same way, i.e., do they have the same offset or are they all inside some numerical range? (I assume they are numbers :shrug:) That could help track the issue and/or fix it.

They're all actually set to 9999. That is, the invalid ones so far have been.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
They're all actually set to 9999. That is, the invalid ones so far have been.

Well, then they are easy to spot. :lol:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just like in Highlander, there can be only one!

Great. Now I'll always have a mental image of my UUIDs having a secret life where they search for, fight and behead their duplicates. Not sure how productive that's going to be at work... :lol:

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
Mild bug report:
the colour of the addon dates (right column) becomes invisible choosing both "dark" and "light" themes.

And while you're at it: can't you left-justify that column? I think it will improve readibilty.