Orbitnaut returning

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
"I told you we should have turned left at mars!" "Nono, don't hit the throttle yet!!!" "Why don't you just get out and ask for dire....nevermind." "Great, just great. We're stuck in orbit around Jupiter with no fuel left. Just great. You know what, you do this all the time, and I don't even know why we went on this road trip with you. Seriously, all you do is...."

Yes, I am back from my long, long, LLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time away. I can mostly blame it on college...or I can blame it on me being lazy, and wanting to transfer Orbiter over to my laptop/not wanting to redownload a bunch of addons again with the release of Orbiter2010.

But, I've recently had a want to play orbiter, so I guess i'll get busy...

So, this is just me saying "Hello" to everyone new and old!

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
:welcome: back Kaito.
Hope to see you in the usual channels soon.

IgnoreThisBarrel

Local Pastafarian Missionary
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
not wanting to redownload a bunch of addons again with the release of Orbiter2010.

Welcome back! Although really, isn't redownloading addons every time one small addon breaks your entire installation/an update comes out fun?

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome back, Kaito. :tiphat:

:hailprobe:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi Kaito, welcome back! :)

As you know Orbiter 2010-P1 is out now. You can find a list of recommended addons here as usual and check out this article for a discussion of what does and does not work in Orbiter 2010. :thumbup:

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
It's nice to see people remember me! I appreciate all the welcome backs...I'll definitely check that list of addons out. I need to practice doing everything...I downloaded the Ariane 6, and tried launching the Hera into orbit...my fuel ran out when my PeA was only at 76km! (blush)