Humor Random Comments Thread

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
@Werdna

USM(United States of Mojoey) is my NationStates country, not the USA.

@Eli Seriously? No no, my personality is a bit more...obscene.

oh and BTW, the M60 didn't enter service in WW1.

On the phone, the M60 looks a lot more like a Maxim. Try to equate screen size before becoming.... Obscene.

And just so you know, it is your obscenity that causes you to post such things. Thus, it is your personality.

MattBaker

Reaction score
Opportunity had it's 3000th sol on Mars on Monday, while it was designed for 90 sols...
Great Job JPL&NASA!

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

2010. :facepalm:

Seriously, the stuff that the engine does, that Orbiter 2010 can not do, is minimal.

Mostly the add-ons simply suck and don't give good inputs into the renderer to produce a nice visual.

We could actually even be better, if we would have the ability to define pixel and geometry shaders for meshes.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Today is the 100th anniversary of the first bra. 100 years of the curse "How to open this damn thing?"

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Bras need to be like seatbelts...one button, and they're off.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
With a little practice you can undo one as easily as snapping your fingers. It amazes my wife.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
With a little practice you can undo one as easily as snapping your fingers. It amazes my wife.

mental...image...burned in... >_<

Waabo.png

Last edited:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
So, does anyone else play any of the Paradox Interactive grand strategy games? Like Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, Victoria, or Darkest Hour? I personally prefer Darkest Hour and Victoria. Though Paradox puts in a depth in all of them that I haven't seen with any other strategy game developer.

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
So, does anyone else play any of the Paradox Interactive grand strategy games? Like Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, Victoria, or Darkest Hour? I personally prefer Darkest Hour and Victoria. Though Paradox puts in a depth in all of them that I haven't seen with any other strategy game developer.

Victoria 2 here :thumbup:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I just started playing Victoria and I'm amazed at the scope of it. Nearly one hundred years to shape an entire country.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
@mojoey - there were no civilian explosions in our area, I'm afraid. Due to the increased risk of fire resulting from dryness of the area caused by drought, several cities, and our entire county, declared a state of emergency and banned all personal fireworks. Due to a recently passed state law, the emergency declaration was the only legal way they could ban fireworks between the days of July 1 through (IIRC) July 10.

Thankfully we had some storms that brought heavy rain to most of the area on July 1, so the local public displays, which had been cancelled, were allowed to proceed.

The river pictured in this article is where the city gets its water supply. This was as of Friday afternoon.
http://www.duboiscountyfreepress.com/jasper-issues-emergency-water-conservation-declaration/

Thanks to the release of extra water mentioned, Sunday afternoon water began flowing over the dam (pictured lower-left in that image, photographer was actually standing about 1/3 of the way across) before the storms hit.

Water production is getting better at keeping up, but personal outside use is still restricted for the foreseeable future.

Last edited: