Humor Random Comments Thread

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Stephen Hawkins, Mary Curie, Nicola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Robert Koch, Neil deGrasse Tyson (More important for Discovery Channel addicts I suspect, less so for the ROW), Galileo Galilei, I suspect Santa Claus, Richard Feynman, Charles Darwin

vs.

... I never forget a beautiful woman, which would explain why this plastic doll is unknown to me. Isn't she one of those who have to hang around with football players for feeling intellectual?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
That "beautiful woman" is on the Jersey Shore TV program. Sad that I know this... But, she does look much better without all the makeup.

Edit-
Thanks to Cras and a bigger monitor I see she's not who I thought she was. It's Kim... I don't watch reality TV, I deal with :censored: and :censored: at work, why on Earth would I want to get home and watch similar people as entertainment?

Last edited:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
... I never forget a beautiful woman, which would explain why this plastic doll is unknown to me. Isn't she one of those who have to hang around with football players for feeling intellectual?

Worse burn than Pad 51-A's ever seen. :p

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Worse burn than Pad 51-A's ever seen. :p

For sure. Put her next to a Motörhead concert, and you can likely also see bricks of make-up being blown away. :lol:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Stephen Hawkins, Mary Curie, Nicola

Ah, she's there, actually. I know I should have enlarged the image...

Isn't she one of those who have to hang around with football players for feeling intellectual?

Hanging around soccer players to feel intelectual? How exactly does that work? :lol:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Hanging around soccer players to feel intelectual? How exactly does that work? :lol:

Next to Lothar Matthäus, every cheap chick looks like the next Nobel Prize winner. :lol:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Kim Kardashian, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, saw this quote on the Facebooks, applies to me this afternoon.
"I love it when I buy a bag of air, and the company is nice enough to throw in a few potato chips."

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I couldn't "resist"

155442_507844585903224_813644106_n.jpg

MattBaker

Reaction score
Stephen Hawkins, Mary Curie, Nicola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Robert Koch, Neil deGrasse Tyson (More important for Discovery Channel addicts I suspect, less so for the ROW), Galileo Galilei, I suspect Santa Claus, Richard Feynman, Charles Darwin

Not sure if Urwumpe is making mistakes to find out if people are intellectual, he needs some sleep or has problems with names:hmm:
But it's amazing what happens if you take away the glasses from Robert Koch and trim his beard a little. He almost looks like Sigmund Freud, unbelievable.
And Richard Feynman with a turtleneck and a new haircut looks exactly like Carl Sagan, maybe intelligence is hereditary and they're all related:hmm:

Now I wonder what happens if Charles Darwin grows his hair...*gasp*...IT'S KARL MARX, I KNEW IT!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Not sure if Urwumpe is making mistakes to find out if people are intellectual, he needs some sleep or has problems with names:hmm:
But it's amazing what happens if you take away the glasses from Robert Koch and trim his beard a little. He almost looks like Sigmund Freud, unbelievable.
And Richard Feynman with a turtleneck and a new haircut looks exactly like Carl Sagan, maybe intelligence is hereditary and they're all related:hmm:

Now I wonder what happens if Charles Darwin grows his hair...*gasp*...IT'S KARL MARX, I KNEW IT!

Haha, I was confused while trying to find Feynman after seeing Urwumpe's post.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
... or has problems with names:hmm:

The last one is pretty likely. I have a REALLY poor name memory. I would forget my own if I wouldn't see it on desk every day.

(But that is Carl Sagan? It looked more like the 1980s Feynman to me)

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
Did you know that 42 people have died as a result of being ingested into the engine of a Boeing 737?