mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Size intimidation?

"My impact crater will be bigger that yours!"

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
I spent the past few weeks attending lectures at Fermilab. Interesting place.

Unstung

Reaction score
So I had a dream last night about finding life in the Jovian system. Some entity was able to send a machine into Ganymede that searched for and discovered life. It brought back a specimen which was comparable to a seal in size and shape, except it had a flat face with no nose because it's unnecessary when living solely underwater. The seal was tinted green, semi-transparent, and emitted some light. It had tiny eyes and mouth which could be covered by a veil that would extend up over its face for protection. I have no idea how the entire living creature was returned to Earth, but the animal was supposedly able to survive in Earth's atmosphere for a considerable amount of time before it had to go back into water. Life was also discovered inside Europa's ocean, but it was just microbes.

I was so disappointed when I woke up.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So I had a dream last night about finding life in the Jovian system. Some entity was able to send a machine into Ganymede that searched for and discovered life. It brought back a specimen which was comparable to a seal in size and shape, except it had a flat face with no nose because it's unnecessary when living solely underwater. The seal was tinted green, semi-transparent, and emitted some light. It had tiny eyes and mouth which could be covered by a veil that would extend up over its face for protection. I have no idea how the entire living creature was returned to Earth, but the animal was supposedly able to survive in Earth's atmosphere for a considerable amount of time before it had to go back into water. Life was also discovered inside Europa's ocean, but it was just microbes.

I was so disappointed when I woke up.

Wow, I would like to have that dream :lol:. Maybe it was inspired by Mojoeys current avatar.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
I've had some really odd dreams, and I'm really interested in Lucid Dreaming, I've only done it once or twice, kinda makes you think about how much we don't understand about our own brains, let alone the rest of the fudging universe.

Also, slothstronaut!

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There are some that say when we dream, we visit other realities; other dimensions. Other lives. :hmm:

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
So, who do you think will be the first to go back to the Moon and land there? And when?

Last edited:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
So, who do you think will be the first to go back to the Moon and land there? And when?

Hmm...the idealist in me says NASA, but the realist says SpaceX, and the pessimist says somebody will blow up the moon before then.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Classical Freud...

But where exactly do you get the money for a 700mT launch vehicle?

They could make a HLV tax. $10 per day and citizen for building the largest stick in the world.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Posting this from my new phone that runs on Android. My first proper smartphone!

I find using an Android Smartphone for posting in O-F a bit annoying, since typing with the on-screen keyboard is not really comparable to a good PC keyboard.

Which smartphone did you buy?

Last edited:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I would say Swype (Beta 1.4) is the best one can hope for short of carrying around a bluetooth keyboard.
Edit: make that 1.4.5, suddenly

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I would say Swype (Beta 1.4) is the best one can hope for short of carrying around a bluetooth keyboard.
Edit: make that 1.4.5, suddenly

Considered buying it. But the 4.1.2 Update of the default android keyboard also already simplifies many tasks.