Humor Random Comments Thread

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
After seeing the Dean Martin Amore vid in the video thread, I've determined that this forum needs a "No, Thank You" button to go with the "Thanks" button.

Dambuster

Reaction score
And I broke it when was I running for a bus, jumped about 6 or 7 steps downstairs and landed - well just wrong.

I really should have thought about this today! I down the stairs to get to my latin exam earlier, twisted my ankle, managed to walk the few hundred feet to the exams, but then after sitting there for 2 and half hours, couldn't exactly walk out in the same manner I came in :p Luckily it seems to have only been a sprain, not a break, but still - lesson learned!

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Good you hadn't to call an ambulance at 4 am and wait another 4 hours on wheelchair for an orthopaedist to examine the leg. Without any painkillers.

Anyway I hope your ankle will heal quickly :D

Dambuster

Reaction score
Good you hadn't to call an ambulance at 4 am and wait another 4 hours on wheelchair for an orthopaedist to examine the leg. Without any painkillers.

Anyway I hope your ankle will heal quickly :D

That sounds utterly horrible! And thanks - how's your leg doing?

Gumdrop

Five Year Orbinaut
Reaction score
Thanks, Orbiter, you are redirecting my attention from Foundation and Empire; which is also lying on the captain's desk of the UCGO mother ship.

AMOE

Snake
Reaction score
Website
amoe.forogratis.es
I think that we need a multiplayer orbiter to make it supreme!!!
(sorry for my english, i'm spanish and practice it hehe)

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That sounds utterly horrible! And thanks - how's your leg doing?

It will be in crest to 25.06 but It doesn't cause pain anymore. It's just irritating jumping on one leg and 2 crutches :p
Thanks.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Just stepped outside into the warm, calm, humid summer air and realized my home was just missed by a huge storm cell developing west of Karlsruhe, across the Rhine river valley.
Somewhat similar, yesterday a tornado hit an apartment complex just about two miles south of mine. Tornados don't usually hit within the city. I didn't even know about it until late yesterday. The tornado actually happened in the late morning. (Just a bit strange :p)

Lunar_Lander

Reaction score
WTF?

googlek.png

Hm, they write that they'll cycle the images every hour, but still it is a strange sight to come to Google and see these what...plastic rhinos?

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
WTF?

googlek.png

Hm, they write that they'll cycle the images every hour, but still it is a strange sight to come to Google and see these what...plastic rhinos?
The most amazing part is that these apparently intelligent idiots never removed the search button from below the search bar, which is a notorious design flaw, but keep producing quite nice stuff elsewhere.

Lunar_Lander

Reaction score
Oh no, I think that one is my fault, it is one of Firefox's Tooltips which was still there when I made the screenshot :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Just stepped outside into the warm, calm, humid summer air and realized my home was just missed by a huge storm cell developing west of Karlsruhe, across the Rhine river valley.

Nice image. :) The storm system of which your super cell belonged to (your cell was doing some damage around Frankfurt) produced a weak F1 tornado near Hille, NRW. Today we can expect more Tornado action, the conditions are terrible moist and hot.

http://www.tornadoliste.de/

I wish I had a better camera than my mobile phone, I have often thunderstorms running over my house, that have a beautiful bow shock, like in this image:

Rolling-thunder-cloud.jpg

And now for the random comment: PIERRE LITTBARSKI IS NOW THE ASSISTANT COACH OF VFL WOLFSBURG!

Last edited:

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go,
'Ere we go, 'ere we go, throo the cosmos.
'Ere we go, 'ere we go, throo infinity.
Don't know where 'til we get there.
- Orkish space chant - intoned when hitching onto space hulks.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Today I saw the only drinking fountain I have ever seen in Europe. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me to capture photographic proof of this oddity.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score

They seem to be heavily stylised pigs or horses. Rhinos have their horns on the nose. :p

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The most amazing part is that these apparently intelligent idiots never removed the search button from below the search bar, which is a notorious design flaw, but keep producing quite nice stuff elsewhere.

What's wrong with the search button beneath the search bar? I doubt if anyone even uses it (enter key is quicker).

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
How scientists see the world