Humor Random Comments Thread

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
And from Africa to Asia before the Suez Canal was dug.

And from Africa to Europe during the Messinian salinity crisis. And from Asia to North America during the ice ages. I'm not sure but I think that Oceania was connected to Asia during the ice ages as well.

Or heck, you could drive around almost all of Earth's landmass 250 million years ago, when Pangea existed. But whether it's consituent landmasses qualify as the modern continents we know today...

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I've read the whole thread, only as each new post is added. Guess I had forgotten seeing it the first time.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
This kinda reminds me of /b/, just it's safe to go on at work.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've read the whole thread, only as each new post is added. Guess I had forgotten seeing it the first time.
You had a 2-year head start, though... :lol:
This kinda reminds me of /b/, just it's safe to go on at work.
And not as degrading, or as mindbogglingly stupid, and with 90% fewer trolls... :rolleyes:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So I can download anything from Altea except for the first three parts of the XR-5 RAR archive. :WTF:

I knew I couldn't download the zip package because my Internet connection is bloody awful (peaks at 0.1Mb/s on a clear day with no other traffic, which never happens) but now I can't get the RAR archive either? :suicide:

Last edited:

FuzzyLogic

Reaction score
Last night a journalist friend of mine told me that the two greatest technological feats of the XXIst century were Twitter and Facebook. :facepalm:

I nearly cried.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Last night a journalist friend of mine told me that the two greatest technological feats of the XXIst century were Twitter and Facebook. :facepalm:

I nearly cried.

Why... for a journalist, especially of the tabloid realm, this is the truth. It really made work much easier. Girl killed? Get her photographs from Facebook, after all she permitted to use them, didn't she?

I think the really greatest technological feats of the XXIst century are yet to come... we have just seen 10.9% of it.

Sky Captain

Reaction score
If you had car with some amphibious capability you could drive from Asia to America by crossing Arctic Ocean during winter.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
If you had car with some amphibious capability you could drive from Asia to America by crossing Arctic Ocean during winter.

During winter, you could have a small chance for crossing the Bering strait with a tracked vehicle. Sadly, the Bering strait rarely freezes.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
People have swum across the strait... an amphib vehicle _could_ do it on a calm day...

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
People have swum across the strait... an amphib vehicle _could_ do it on a calm day...

Likely yes, but the distance should be on the top edge of most amphibious vehicles, that are no hovercraft. ;)

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Got my report card today. I had 2 A+ (which is a personal record for me), I check my bag to proudly show my parents, and I FORGOT TO TAKE IT HOME WITH ME
:facepalm:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Got my report card today. I had 2 A+ (which is a personal record for me), I check my bag to proudly show my parents, and I FORGOT TO TAKE IT HOME WITH ME
:facepalm:

Congrats on the As!

Sorry about the memory FAIL.