Humor Random Comments Thread

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You valiant sacrifices to keep the management gods at bay haven't gone unnoticed.:lol:

Let us pray.

Oh Great Probe, we humbly beseech thee: Bless us our deeds and deliver us from the scrutiny of the false deities of Management.

In thy name we humbly pray. Amen.

:hailprobe:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
:hailprobe: indeed.

I suspect there may be a lot of us in the U.S. doing that in a few weeks for the sanity of our nation...

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Sad case, waiting for CIV VI to unlock, Steam is so cruel

The game review on Spiegel Online alone took 150 hours and six games... looks like it is good. A strong sign of the "Only one last turn"-syndrome.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I was raised in and around New Jersey and force-fed this guy's awful music into my teen years at which time I promptly escaped to the Los Angeles underground.

Big fun is... all people think the song celebrates the USA, but actually, the lyrics are opposite. Its really funny when especially the Republican party tries to use the song for their election campaigns.

The best New Jersey song by Springsteen is "Atlantic City" anyway. :p

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Having a play, its very similar to V, graphics are different, not sure I like them.

While I'm making my mind up, might have a go at this:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Flamethrowing-Jack-O-Lantern/

Once it is certain that everything is working as it should, it is time to add fire.

First off, find the transmitter. Make sure no one or nothing is pressing down on the button and it is somewhere safe.

Light a tea light and place it in the candle holder.

Safety instructions too!

N.

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Regarding CIV VI: I will wait for the sale. I will wait for the sale. I will wait for the sale.

Good luck, our thoughts are all with you. :lol:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
6wl60gburusx.jpg

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to our telecom provider not doing its job, I now know that chrome lets you play a game when there's no internet :facepalm:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If you start to treat every misleading e-mail with an attachment that actively tries to steal your money or your data as attempted breaking and entering, you realise that the cyberpunk future is right now :blink:

Except you can't install firewalls that blow the hackers brains into pieces. That would be of some help.

Last edited:

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
[ame="https://youtu.be/i3lhPGw0Wsg?t=45"]Ray Jessel Identity Theft - YouTube[/ame]

:cheers:

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
ef03eeac0f00312aaaeb15be035f2d92.png

And looking down in the comments...
"But wouldn't Lewis be a college student right now? This reunion could even be the reason why she learns about them"

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Another day, when I can expect sitting in the office until late at night, shifting around waterfall MS Project plans to make sure the numbers fit to what the customer can afford for the rest of the year.

I have ever wanted to ask something: does anyone here use Matlab to code any Orbiter addon?

I hope not.

MikeB

Reaction score
Another day, when I can expect sitting in the office until late at night, shifting around waterfall MS Project plans to make sure the numbers fit to what the customer can afford for the rest of the year.

That's so sad - and yet so familiar