When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, this night's episode has been pretty good. The whole Hubble repair brings back memories of staying up too late when I was in college watching it on NASA TV.

Chupacabra

Reaction score
Ha, I was wanting to see some of that too, I also never saw anything on the Apollo-Soyuz mission but maybe it was just me (it was in the description).

I was pleasantly surprised by this series. Even though I already knew much of it, I learned plenty and the footage was pure gold. Well worth the wait.

EDIT: Now to watch "In the Shadow of the Moon". :D I've been excited to see that one but my dvd player is busted-so I have to hook up the pc to the tv.

pattersoncr

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I really enjoyed listening to Niel Armstrong speak. His carefully measured tone and phrasing had me hanging on every word.

I can't wait to watch "In the Shadow of the Moon" Only 1/2 an hour to go!!!

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So if this was "The NASA Missions", I wonder if they plan on doing "The Russian Missions"...

Deke

The Original AstroNut!
Reaction score
Watched it.

Was absolutely brilliant. Made me feel like a little kid again watching Apollo 13 and wanting to go play with my Ultimate Saturn V standing on my night stand... which I did.

Only thing I didn't like, they skipped Gemini V.

Pete n' Cooper got hosed.